13.

"You know, if you really cared about what your parents said then you would take me to some foreign country for our honeymoon" She said blinking her eyes a bit faster than usual

"You know, if you really cared about what your parents said then you would take me to some foreign country for our honeymoon" She said blinking her eyes a bit faster than usual. She was trying to convince him to take her somewhere fun instead of visiting his aunt's and uncle's house. Pft, typical mama's boy shit.

"Listen Jihyun, its been a while since I have visited them and I have to cause they don't know about you yet" His voice was dry and tired, they had just returned from shopping. Jihyun was still powered up, but her husband was really drained.

They were back home and Taehyung was stitched to the couch. Jihyun was hungry but she stayed right beside him, she knew it that when a person is tired they will do anything to get peace, and he might just agree to a foreign trip.

"Taehyung, we can visit them later" She was desperate because she thought once she reaches there, she could run away and live there. This place just kept reminding her off the past, the past she wanted to move on from soo desperately.

"Jihyun stop being childish and listen to me, we are going there no matter what" His stern voice startled her a bit. 

"You know what, let's do things your way for now," She said trying to sound unbothered but she was actually burning with anger. 

There was a time where everyone believed her to be a psychopath, she thought so herself. She would smile or smirk for no reason, randomly smack people on the head. She didn't care if the person had feelings, she would play with it like the person did something wrong to her in the past, but they were innocent, they were weak, that was the mistake they did and Jihyun would never. The guilt each of them carried from the past was being used by Jihyun to get her work done. What kind of work? Dirty work. Like everyone else, she had a dark past too, but she took her past and converted it into her source of power, power she used for manipulating and crushing the ones under her. She was a monster.

--------------------------------

She was very pissed off. If he wanted to travel all the way from Seoul to Daegu then he should have booked a plane instead of driving all the way. Her back was beginning to ache cause he wouldn't let her lay down in the back.
'Husband and wife must go through everything together' he'd say.

"tteonabolkka let me fly to my----- siseon-eul najchugo eodideun mag zoom" And there he was, singing with the radio, his deep voice defined the song even more. He paused in the middle and liped the word -room- instead of singing it. 
"get me out of my blues and now I'm feeling brand new" He kept singing. Jihyun thought his singing would be better without having a radio hiss out some hoarse words in the background.

"Taehyung can you switch off the radio and play music from the phone?" she asked trying to sound as nice as possible.

"No," He said in a sing-song voice, teasing her. This only annoyed her more. She was ready to burst out but stopped when something else burst.

She let out a yelp when the car began to slow down while Taehyung's face scrunched into confusion. 'Why did the car stop?'

Taehyung opened the car door and a huge cold breeze blew in making Jihyun shiver. He got outside and bend down.

He groaned after kicking the front left tire
"The tire is busted" Yes yes, exactly what they needed right now.

"What will we do?" She asked him with the same expression.

"I DON'T KNOW, HOW ABOUT WE DANCE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD" He yelled sarcastically, he felt very embarrassed for some reason. Their car was there stuck in the middle of the road  and they were quarreling with each other. People walking by were staring at them. Some people recognized Taehyung and some didn't.

"Mr. Kim" Someone called out to him making Taehyung turn around

"Ohh, Sowon" Taehyung said when he saw the man who called him. The man was young and handsome. 

"Are you stuck here sir?" The guy named Sowon asked

"Yes. We are stuck with a busted tire" The two men talked ignoring her existence

"Oh I can drop you off were you want to go in my car" Sowon said pointing at a car which was parked outside a convenience store.

"Oh w-what about my car?" Taehyung really loved this car for some reason. Every time he went on long trips, he would take this car.

"We can ring a toe truck and they can pick it up and fix the tier" Yes this Sowon guy is smart handsome and kind. Ahem...... dream guy check.

"Ok, and you still have a project to submit" Taehyung said smiling and playfully hit Sowon's back.

"Yes sir, I am in the 3rd stage and the profile of Kim Jungsoo is still unidentified, I think he is still in leave" Sowon replied like a robot looking straight.

"Calm down, I was just joking. Now, today we will rest in a hotel till our tire is fixed" Sowon and Jihyun nodded and they walked towards Sowon's car.

Jihyun sat in the back while Taehyung and Sowon sat in the front. The car seat was comfy and smooth, she could fall asleep if she sat still for five minutes.

The car ride was long and filled with family vibes, although Jihyun didn't pay attention. She was in her own world, imagining her life as a rich sugar mommy. She was not like everyone else, she never dreamt of a cute and happy family, in her dream she can only see herself as a rich and sexy bitch. She wanted to become famous and powerful, a respected gentlewoman in the outside and the feared daughter of Satan in the inside. She didn't know what to choose, to be hardworking and respected or hardworking and feared. 
They were same with different outcomes, that's it.

The car stopped in front of a huge hotel after a 3 hour drive. The hotel was huge and looked expensive, but who cares, Taehyung is paying, he better.

 The hotel was huge and looked expensive, but who cares, Taehyung is paying, he better

----------------------

and another stupid chapter I wrote even though my parents were bashing me for my stupid marks (they were not that bad)

I am soo sorry 

I hope you liked reading this chapter
and pls vote and comment, it is really inspiring for me to write sooner

Thank you
bye