50.

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU BURN RAMEN!!" Poor Taehyung flinched as he heard Jihyun yell. He slowly moved away from the kitchen counter. 

There was something very strange going on. Jihyun..... Wasn't Jihyun anymore. She was starting to show a more softer side of herself which left Taehyung baffled. This was something Taehyung would never expect her to do. 

Jihyun walked up to him and looked him in the eye.

"If you don't even know how to make ramen.....never ever enter the kitchen" she said, still sounding calm. She sighed before cleaning up in behalf of Taehyung. He just watched her do the work. 

'... what did you do last night Taehyung' he thought to himself. 

--------------------

It was silent, but the silence was very welcoming and felt weirdly warm and friendly. Taehyung sat not so far away from Jihyun who was reading the same book she was reading in the morning. It was now 3pm and they had just finished thier lunch. After the grabbing Taehyung's chin incident in the morning, they haven't had much interactions but Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about it as he starred at her. 

He finally decided to speak up

"Jihyun.... Remember when... You know.... You... Teeheee" he giggled while blushing. Jihyun just starred at him totally confused. 

Both of them didn't realise how they gave eachother butterflies. One was drunk and the other just wanted him to pay attention. 

"Taehyung.... I don't know why you're like this. Wanna go out?" The random placement of sentences were weird but he just slowly nodded in return. 

Jihyun bounced off the couch and speed-walked to her room while Taehyung sat and thought about to do. He then remembered he had brought his suitcase with him so he went to pick up some clothes from it. 

------------------------

"So.. where are we going?" Taehyung asked while following her around. 

Jihyun walked with in a slow pace, her legs glued together and barely moving forward. She was wearing... She was FORCED to wear a skirt. The last time she wore a skirt was when she was in school. She usually wore jeans, or full pants. Taehyung insisted she wore something more normal. He wore a matching blue pant with a white shirt. 

Jihyun shrugged her shoulders as an answer to his question.

No matter how slow she walked, Taehyung still looked like a puppy trying to catch up to thier owner. 

"...Why did you want to go out..." He paused and gasped. "Is this perhaps a..... DATE??" Taehyung asked before dashing to stand infront of Jihyun. He looked at her with the widest smile and eyes full of hope.

Jihyun just slowly sighed.

"Why do you even try at this point." She said and continued to walk after giving a light push in attempt to move him out of her way.