Chapter 31

KELSEY

"Fucking hell." Luciano groaned, flashing the puke from his hand.

"Jesus fucking Christ Kelsey." Vlad growled.

I just stood there staring at them. I made sure to aim it only in their direction so none of it caught my dress.

I still felt dirty though.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Vladimir gagged and Luciano scoffed.

"You want me to hold your hair back while you throw up princess?" Luciano asked in a sarcastic tone and Vlad narrowed his eyes at him.

"Well shut the fuck up." Luciano added.

"You know Luciano, I don't even know why you're not on the floor bleeding through a hole in your forehead." Vlad cursed and I cleared my throat.

"I'm the reason." I firmly stated, placing my hands on my hip.

I felt oddly better now that I got the dinner off my chest and unto the two jackasses.

Well played Kelsey. Well played.

I smirked inwardly at the sight of them covered in disgusting puke.

That's what you fuckers get.

"You should be apologizing to us." Vlad spoke disapprovingly and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Us.

"I mean me." He corrected himself.

Luciano sucked his teeth and glared at him.

"Why should I apologize?" I asked proudly. "I'm not even sorry."

"What?" Luciano snapped and I shook my head.

"You two fuckers deserved it." Were my final words before I went to sit on the bed.

I held up my dress carefully and made sure I didn't step in any of their vomit.

"You're so nasty guys." I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Standing around in your vomit and not cleaning yourselves."

"Ours?" They asked in unison, obviously annoyed with me.

Look at them, twinning.

"Well you're the ones wearing it." I smirked relaxing into the softness of the mattress.

I think I'm gonna sleep here tonight.

"Really?" Luciano grinned as he stepped closer to me. I shook my head yes.

"Well let's change that shall we." He smirked and before I could object.

Luciano took his hand and wipe some of the puke from his clothes then plastered in right unto my dress.

"Luciano what the fuck?" I yelled before standing up and slapping him across the head.

He just chuckled and so did Vlad.

"You know something. That wasn't such a bad idea." Vlad stated as he walked up to me.

What.

"Vlad. No please." I begged as he stepped closer. He stopped when he stood right before me.

"I'd never do anything like that prick Luciano." He reassured. I knew the white gorilla was lying but still I shook my head.

"Now flower." He paused while smirking down at me. "Give me a hug."

And before I could register what he had just said Vlad grabbed me into a big hug. Smothering me with my own puke as my face press into the vomit on his chest.