Chapter 36

KELSEY

I groaned in my sleep as I felt light feathery kisses being placed all over my face.

"Kelsey." I heard a voice whisper softly. I didn't answer.

"Kelsey." It whispered again, this time growing louder.

Fuck off.

Someone lightly shook my body and I growled.

"Five more minutes L." I mumbled but quickly jolted up when I felt a stinging sensation on my ass.

"What the fuck." I groaned and Luciano chuckled, taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"I'm sorry amore." He apologized before pecking my lips. "I'm leaving for work now."

I frowned at his words and pouted.

"Again." I whined and he chuckled.

"Yes bella. I'm going to have a busy day today. Shipments are coming in at the warehouse and I have to supervise their arrival." He explained as he got up and fixed the sleeves of his dress shirt.

So fucking hot.

If only Vlad were here. That way I'd lay in bed and watch two sexy ass mafia men get ready for work.

"It's just that you're kinda always busy." I pointed out, getting up and walking over to him.

"I know amore and I'm terribly sorry." He cooed as I stood before him and fixed his shirt collar.

I eased back a bit and analysed him. A dreadful thought crossed my mind and I narrowed my eyes at him.

He's cheating.

"You're having an affair." I blurted out and he started laughing hysterically at the accusation.

"Fuck no bella." He growled, grabbing me in for a quick kiss. "I was a complete idiot in the beginning but now I know exactly what I have and believe me when I tell you, I have no intention of letting you go."

I blushed at his words and gave him chest a light smack.

"You flatter me Squidward." I teased and his body visibly tensed.

"You'll be paying for that later." He whispered seductively in my ears and I pressed my legs together.

It's crazy how situations can change in such a short time.

~

"You've been a very bad girl today." He whispered. "I think that you've earned yourself a punishment darling."

Sweat trickled down my forehead and an agonizing heat pooled between my legs.

I watched intrigued as the roleplaying professor bent the student over his desk and spanked her little white ass red.

This was probably the fifth porn video I've watched since I've been in here.

Glancing over at Valeria I raised a brow at how she had a pillow stuck between her legs and gently caressed is. Not once did her eyes ever leave the screen.

Yes we're watching porn.

Together.

It was Val's crazy idea and I had nothing else to do since Luciano and the others had gone to the warehouse.