Chapter 33

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

KELSEY

It was like the holy spirit knocked back all the sense into my ass because in a fraction of a second I was all sobered up.

I quickly hauled the sheets over my body, covering myself in embarrassment.

As if he hasn't seen and tasted it already.

This is totally different.

You're just being overdramatic bitch.

"Luciano." I heard Vlad call his name in a warning tone. "Step away from my woman."

His woman.

"Your woman?" Luciano asked while cocking his brows at him. Vladimir sighed before stepping forward.

"Luciano." He said again, but this time in a calmer tone. "Please step away from Kelsey."

He stepped closer towards us until he stood right at the end of the bed, staring down at me.

Please.

Luciano raised his hands, surrendering as he stepped away. Instantly Vlad grabbed my ankles and roughly pulled me to where he was.

What's he going to do.

"You let him touch you little flower." He yanked the sheets from my body, leaving me exposed to the both of them.

"You let me touch you."  he continued as he grabbed ahold of my thighs. His voice was low and stern.

I would be a fucking liar if I said it didn't creep me the fuck out, because it most certainly did.

"You let us both touch you." He growled before unexpected dipping two fingers into my already oversensitive pussy.

"Vlad!" I screamed as pleasure rocked my body again. He pumped his fingers into me, hitting the spot that Luciano had been harassing not even minutes ago.

"Fuck." I moaned breathlessly as his thumb skillfully played with my clit.

"Is that what you want princess." He asked me harshly with a hard expression on his face. "You want us both to touch you?"

My pussy clenched at the thought of both of them touching me and he chuckled. He stopped pleasuring me when I failed to answer and I whimpered at the lost of action.

"Answer me flower. Is that what you want?" He asked again and I bit my bottom lip.

Is that what I really want.

Do I want both of them. At this very moment I think I do.

Once you say yes Kelsey there is no going back.

Who says I want to go back. My life is already fucked up so let's just make the most of it.

It's weird think that a few months ago if you had told me that I'd be laying on a bed in a mansion in Russia, butt ass naked before two mafia dons I'd tell you to stop sniffing crack.

But here I am, with my legs wide open as one of them fingered me just after the other literally sucked the life out of me.

I think I want this.