Chapter 6

AFTER BUNCH OF DAYS I HAVE FINALLY UPLOADED ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! IT TAKES ME A BIT LONG DAYS TO UPLOAD THIS NEW CHAPTER (6) BECAUSE THE STOCK OF SCHOOL PAPER WORKS TO DO AND ETC.

AND FINALLY I DECIDED TO HAVE GOJO'S POV NOW.

GOJO'S POV

I quickly stopped my behavior when Ms.Blossom the old lady owner of the apartment gazes at me while raising a brow as I cleared my throat and wrap my other arm around (Y/n)'s arms as she looked at me unpleasant as I only let out a low chuckle and point my finger at the cake from the table with a smile.

"I think you should try this cake that I've bought and serve for all of you here for also welcoming me here in this building.I really prepared all of this just for you."I said straight into her eyes as I saw her hands were clenching itself through the plate she was holding.

'Yes,be doubtful and get mad at me so you would give me more attention that I always deserve before not backsliding me from behind.I look like a h*ll mess when you leave me without any valid reason to be left and to move on that's why I instead wanted to taste you some miserable like what I tasted back then..'

"Eat a proper meal for lunch first (Y/n) before taking a bite with the dessert that Satoruo offers."Unexpectedly Ms.Blossom butts in as she drags (Y/n) away from me as I just let a small smile towards her.

'I didn't expected that was coming and to know that she directly knows what I'm trying to do with (Y/n)..To make her uncomfortable and doubtful.'

~~~

After the celebration was ended inside my apartment room the other started leaving after eating and giving me welcoming greets with some present which I received and put them on the counter while Ms.Blossom and (Y/n) were only ones left with me inside the house as an idea popped from my head as before (Y/n) could reach the doorknob to leave I held her by the arm as she looks at me while narrowing her eyebrows.

"Can you help me cleaning the dishes?"I asked as she raise her brow and shove my hand away from holding into her arm.

"Are you being polite now Gojo? After making giving me a tight spot earlier at the kitchen? And please don't ever touch me anywhere and anytime you wanted everything's over so also get over with it,with what's us before."She said straightly as I let a low laugh and brush my hair from front to back using my hand.

"Get over with everything with what's us before? You're really don't have any car than I expected before (Y/n)..I am just your plaything,aren't I?"I said trying not to sound more mad as I decided to lower my voice as she sighted.

"For goodness' sake Gojo! You were the one who have the attempts on breaking us apart!"She bluntly shouted which caught me off guard as we stare at each other trying to process what she just say.