Chapter 20

YOUR POV

"Oh ho ho! We got some A grade today! What do you think we should add with that bounty he give?"

"He just told us to scare her but he didn't say we can't hurt her,right?"

"That's indeed what he said,are you all okay with this?"

'Whoever that person wanted me to get scared is no good at all! His plan went fail but this is really dangerous for me!'

As they were babbling about what they should do with me and to that other person's bounty on my head which probably their 'mission' for me.I tried to make an escape but one of them that was near me grabbed my arm right away and throw me to the trash bags which the escape plan failed and I'm getting cornered.

"It's really bad to walk away with people that aren't done talking,you know."

"Especially when it's all about you,we're doing this for."

"That guy must've wanted this all along to kind of teach her a lesson,you know what I'm talking about guys?"

"A bad b*tch indeed..you must've not cheat with your boyfriend's back that's kinda sad for him and at the same time it sucks too! HAHA! Imagine a chick A grade like this getting handed to us!"

"Oh,dear! What are these A grade chicks being tossed to us? Are we getting payed off from those deeds we do?"

'What is the real intention of these creeps to me?! And whom 'guy' are they talking about?! There's no chance that it could be Gojo since I am there he even warned me about these creeps--there's no way! Even if he hates me that much before or up until now if he's denying it he's not an idiot to think that he would make these creeps teach me a lesson!'

"It seems like in your deep thoughts? Did you finally know whom that person make a deal with us?"

"He kinda lookin' like rich and model though,but too bad he didn't think deeply about this chick A grade being tossed away into our 'filthy' hands they say."

'Why am I not even doing anything?! I should fight back--teach them a lesson instead! I shouldn't be waiting with anyone coming to help me out especially not from that threatened man whom walked me into this trap! I can fight back that's for sure! They don't have any weapon at all and if they had wood or a metal one that wouldn't be a problem either I can fight back with those!'

"Let's just get this over with we still have much things to do."

"Secure the area first."

"Knock every witness out and just toss them in the garbage trunk after we're done here."

"Don't let anyone escape,got it?"