Chapter 17

YOUR POV

"(Y/n) (L/n),right?"

"Y-Yes.It's me,Utahime-san.."

Apparently,I was on a book-worm coffee shop after I just left from Nobara's house and accidentally crossed my path with Utahime-san.She was the woman whom Gojo was going out from what I've heard since she was still on her College days with Nanami and Gojo,but turns out Gojo and I started dating and now Gojo's really seeing out with her and started to act jerk behind my back.

'Talk about being a jerk man..'

"Mind if you spare some time with me?"She asks as I shake my head.

Utahime-san ordered us some cups of latte for me and cappuccino for her then take some books from the shelves to read as we take the vacant table and seat at the end of the corner near with the magazine isle.None of us speak up first as I decided to shut my mouth and pay attention to what I was reading.

'I didn't spare my time with her because I would like too,it's because she's a professor from my University and I don't want to give her a bad impression of me..'

"You know,you can rest easy with me.."She spoke as I glance at her while her gaze was still on the book she was reading.

"Pardon? I kind of don't get what you're saying,Utahime-san."I said as she put the book aside and we gaze at each other.

"Do you really believed all of the things that Mahito said to you?"She said as I raise my brow at her.

"Do you know Mahito? Mahito with the blue shore haired man?"I ask as she nod her head then change her position into leg crossed one.

"If you believe what he said to you,then you're the one being deceived here."She said as I took her in offended way.

"I'm sorry Utahime-san,but what exactly are you trying to say here?"I ask as she take a sip from the cup of her cappuccino.

"I'll get this forward..I don't like that annoying man Gojo Satorou,I already liked someone else--that person doesn't matter on this conversation and don't believe Mahito's words at all you never know about the true him from the beginning.I suggest you stay away from him."She said as she put down the cup of her cappucino as she stood up and walks away.

"Wait! I don't still get it! Why are you trying to make me stay away from him--he didn't even do anything!"I defended as I grab her by the arm and we faced each other again.

"He still didn't do anything yet.That's why I really suggest you should stay away from him and if you wanted to know everything about Mahito call Nanami and talk with him about it then call me after."She said and with that she leaves the coffee shop.

*CLICK*

"What on earth..?"