Chapter 23

YOUR POV

"Shouldn't you be busy today since your time is almost over?"I ask not giving a glance back at him as he slowly pushing the wheelchair I'm on.

"But I wanna take care of you! I don't mind taking the last week of mine absent just to look out for you besides you already knew everything why I decided to take up Mr.Han's accident and why I'm still here,don't you?"He says with a low chuckle as I only let out a sight.

"But,still..you're now professor and not long enough you'll handle your own,you know..have you checked all of the last papers before Mr.Han goes back?"I ask and he suddenly stop pushing my wheelchair which I automatically knew the answer and glared at him.

"I totally forgot about that since all I'm concerned for now is you and your health! Could you perhaps help me out with it?"He asks letting out a low chuckle as I let out a sight and decided to help him out.

~~~

"Oh! (Y/n) and sir Gojo!"We both turn our heads and saw Itadori together with Nobara and Megumi as they approached us.

Gojo and I decided to take the papers checking here outside the garden of the hospital since I'm all getting stuck up and bored on my room.Fortunately,Itadori together with Megumi and Nobara came with something delicious food they brought up and decided to helped out checking the papers.

"Is professor Gojo not giving you a hassle at all?"Megumi asks giving a slight glare to Gojo as he put his hands up defending himself as I shake my head as a reply to his question which he sight in relief giving me a small smile before Nobara then wrapped her arms around my shoulder with her face getting close to my right side with another question.

"He's not being a pervert guy or something,(Y/n)? You can tell us even he's here don't be scared Itadori and Megumi are here too,we can defend you."Nobara said giving a threatening aura and glare to both Gojo and I as I let out a low chuckle patting her head before shaking my head in return.

"Even Gojo's a jerk and would tease me far he wouldn't go as deep as like that--he's not a pervert at--"he cut me off.

"Back before when we used to live in a single apartment together I accidentally saw you undress yourself since I forgot to--!!"I didn't let Gojo finish his sentence and throw the notebook to his head angrily which Nobara and Itadori let out a chuckle.

"Not a pervert,huh.."Megumi says as he stick his tongue out to Gojo.

"But that was really accident (Y/n)! I could never be a pervert to you--you always lectured me whenever I did something wrong and you know that! Stop bullying me now for that!"Gojo says defending himself childishly as I let out another sight.

'That's right,Gojo never became a pervert other than a jerk and possessive boyfriend before back when we used to be together..Gojo was almost the person---'

"Are you alright,(Y/n)? You seem you're in deep thoughts do you want me to get you back to your room?"Gojo suddenly cut me off in my thoughts and his face was closer to mine with a worried facial expression plastered in his face which caught me off guard.

"I-I'm t-totally fine! No need to worry.."I say looking away as I heard a laugh coming out from him as he lean back luckily the three were busy checking the papers helping us out.

"I see,you're awkward as ever..you get flustered whenever I get closer.."he says as he scratch the back of his hair before getting the (f/f) that Nobara brought with her and Gojo starts to feed me up which I hesitated and he looks at me raising his eyebrow.

"What? Don't you like to try (f/f) that is your favorite? Your friend here Nobara did brought this just for you.."he says as I shake my head in respond and avert my gaze to him with something bothering me as he give me the look of tell-me-about-it look as I let out a sight and decided to tell him.

"I know and I already knew the reason why you're doing all of this,but..your reason from the very beginning of taking up Mr.Han's accident I'm not sure about if your reason was still the same now from before.."I say as I took the (f/f) from Gojo and start to eat it by myself.

"Well,if you really want to know about it..it's not the same the main reason before why I took Mr.Han's accident was you,you were on that homeroom and I took the opportunity to start my plan to make you feel miserable like you did to me--leaving me all alone without explaining myself."he says which I couldn't argue that to him since he was right.

'I really didn't give him a time to explain himself since I always got the feeling that I'm not enough and I have that phobia dragging me more deep thoughts about him..but can you blame me? Can you blame a woman that has instincts?'

"But that was before when I thought the reason why you did that was you found somebody else better than me.."he say in his low tone of voice enough for the both of us to hear it.

"I never found anyone better than you..you were with a woman every time after your classes ends--"he cut me off.

"Because Mahito send all of those to you,you never ask me even once about those before having that day where you left me hanging.."he says as I look down feeling guilty at the time but suddenly my eyes widened when he mentions Mahito's name as I looked up to him and he nod his head clarifying my thought.

"D-Did you just mention M-Mahito's n-name?"I ask one more time as he nod his head once again and sat beside me,he was sitting on a chair while I'm still on the wheelchair.

'My legs are still a bit of numb..without Gojo's help I won't be doing the things that I wanted to do especially going here on the garden..'

"I never planned on telling you this before though but I guess I couldn't helped it anymore..since you brought up our past and why did we broke up before.."he says as he lean his back on the chair and put his hands on his pocket letting out a sight and looked up to the clear blue sky.

"What does Mahito have to do with our past?"I ask as he looked at me with his piercing glare on his eyes.

"He wants you just like I do.."