Chapter 12

It was already 9:00 pm at night and Gojo on his tatami mat was just below in my bed while I obviously sleep at my bed since this is my apartment.We both agreed to open the window to get some air outside while the lights are off so I could save my electricity bills.

'Seriously.why I can't sleep?'

I tried to force myself to fall asleep because I couldn't.Not because Gojo is here I know for sure that he won't do anything funny or stupid,but after what he told me about Mahito's past and the reason why he badly got beaten up because he was making out with a taken girl whatever and whoever that girl she came from.

"Can't sleep,can you?"Gojo suddenly spoke as I looked at him as he was just looking at the ceiling while his arms were under his head making it like a pillow.

"That's why I'm trying to force myself to fall asleep."I said as he let out a sight and lean forward to get up.

"Where are you going?"I asked as he just smiled at me and he sat on my table.

"Just sitting and thinking here."He said as I get up from my bed and sat just the same as what he was doing.

"About Mahito's last and the reason why that happen are all of those true?"I asked while looking st him as he looked st me before nodding his head claiming the truth of his words earlier.

"If you don't believe me,you can even ask Nanami about it."He said as he crossed his arms.

"Anyways,when are we going to plan shooting with the camera regarding about the homeroom project?"I asked while letting anlow yawn out.

"This week,does that sound good?"He said as I nod my head.

'I don't have anything else to do anyway..'

"Also,you can sleep at my bed I'll be sleeping at the sofa—"He cut me off.

"Nah-ah,ah! I know you're not comfortable sleeping in there instead of you're comfortable in bed."He said as he sat beside me on the bed this time.

"Didn't I told you not to get closer to me?"I raise my brow at him as he only give me his usual smile.

"I'm not even doing anything funny,so that doesn't count a bad intention,does it?"He said as he raise his arms up.

"Hey,this just came into my mind but why'd you keep asking me about what I was thinking during that rainy day?"I suddenly changed the topic which probably caught his interest.

"About that rainy day,huh.."He let out a sight as the memories recalled for the both of us.

~FLASH BACK~

It was raining during that day when I received another message from unknown number for the 5th time already about Gojo.This time it was a message with a photo of Gojo having a good conversation while his body was already closer with a stranger woman.

"H-How could be.."My tears started to roll down as I stumble to the ground while still looking at the photo on the phone from the unknown number.

'If I were you it would be the best if you leave him,he won't even care about you once he make it to the top and besides.You only play games with makes,don't you? So,why bothering having a good ending with this man?'

'You know,I'm only doing this for your best..'

From that unknown number's last message to me.I started packing my clothes and belongings from the room and before si could fully leave Gojo's apartment he arrived with the (f/f) dessert inside the box that he would usually bring for me as a treat.