Chapter 2: Icy, blue eyes

A/N: Hey! thank you for reading my book!!! I know I have only 5 readers but I'm fine with it. I'm just happy you read it. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Emily

He's staring at me. Like right in my eyes, but he has an angry disgusted face. God, he hates me already. But if I'm honest... it looks good on him, even if I don't want to admit it, he looks... handsome. Is he even real? That must me Mateo El Ricci, 100%.

Somehow I can look away from his electric blue eyes to look him over, deep brown hair, a sharp jaw with a little stubble most guys are jealous off and a roman nose that looks so good on him. Mateo looks like the guy who doesn't give a shit. Looking lower I see he's wearing a black suit that show off his muscles. God! He's handsome! And...Totally something for Stephanie. Right, remember what aunt said!

I look away, staring myself down; i don't look like Stephanie but just... fine. As long when I'm 20% of her beauty, I can live.

When I look up again the man is scowling at me. I don't know why but back away, a little scared of him but I don't go too far because I collide with something... something hard and muscular.

"Sorry" I say, turning around.

"No problem" he says back. I look up and find a handsomely guy. He has blond hair, beautiful green eyes and look like he could be an underwear model... I don't know why but I've seen him before...

"Emily, watch where you going!" my aunt snarls. "I'm sorry, sir"

"Just call me Celeb and no need for apologies" he looks at the older couple in the corner of the room. "Sorry dad and mom- I mean Vanessa" he says. Oh... he must be Celeb El Ricci. The little brother of Mateo, although he isn't that little...

"Not a problem, darling" the old woman says. "And hello, Mr. and Miss Magetta"

"Hello Miss El Ricci and please call me Henk" my uncle says.

"Henk, it's nice to see you! Let's sit down and get to the point!" the older man says in a commanding voice. "This is my wife, Vanessa and he..." he looks over at Celeb "...Is my middle son, Celeb. This is my daughter, Olivia" she stands next to Mateo and my god does she looks like a queen. The same brown hair and blue eyes like Mateo make her look fabulous! "And my youngest son couldn't be here, but his name is Liam" he stops and looks over at Mateo. "This is my oldest son, Mateo El Ricci"

I look over at him but he stares at his dad. Trying to send him a signal and I read it like 'I want to go'.

"Let's sit down and eat" Vanessa says finally.

"Emily...?" Stephanie whispers in my ear.

"Yeah?" I say curious.

"You remember what I said about that I don't want to marry him..." God...no...I knew it! "...well, I want to, now that I have seen him" she looks at him dreamily.

"What about Ben?" I whisper back. she can't be serious, right? Ben I much better than that... handsome asshole. "He... doesn't have time for me... he is busy with school, I think he's with me for the sex..." she whispers back, but I know she is lying.

When I look her in the eyes she looks sincere, or trying to.

I nod. She smiles, mouthing me the 'Thank you' before sitting across from him. I sigh and sit beside Celeb. He smiles at me and I smile back.

He seems nice, but nothing compare to Mateo. I don't know why but he is... different...I can see it... He's dark and has a lot off walls around him but there's more to him...much more then he lets know.