Chapter 69: Stalker

A/N: Well, the title says enough...Are you excited too???

Btw...I want to say I'm kind of sad...This has nothing to do with the book just that someone broke my heart today...I sended my crush something and well, he didn't answered AT ALL...I knew I shouldn't but I could try...Now I hate him! But anyhow, Enjoy this chapters <3<3<3

I wake up by the sunshine shining on my face; it's warm and a perfect sigh this day can't go wrong

I wake up by the sunshine shining on my face; it's warm and a perfect sigh this day can't go wrong. Opening my eyes, I see Mateo sitting by the balcony, naked and sipping a coffee while looking at the ultrasound of our little baby; who would have expected that he would be so happy and excited? Not me. I sit up, shrugging the sheet around my body off and walk over to him. He looks up, a happy smile playing there.

"Hey, Butterfly" he says, tossing his cup aside and I straddle him. He pulls his arm around me, kissing me on my head before talking again. "Did you sleep well?" I nod, my throat too sore from the moans and scream last night and he knows it. "I love you" he whispers.

"Are you really going to say that all day?" I ask and he nods.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" he replies, tickling me and I giggle.

"Even at work?" I manage to say.

"Even at work, yes and probably while I eat, sleep and fight with bad guys" I stop with my laughter when he said that and cups his face. "What's wrong?" he leans into my touch, a confused expression on his face.

"Be careful, I don't want to lose you again..."

"I will, nothing will happen to me, I promise"

"Don't make promises you can't keep" I whisper back.

"Have you already thought about moving in with me again?" he says out of the blue; did I? No...But should I? It's safer, yes, but am I ready for this big step? "Please, Emily...If you don't I'm worried as fuck, that creepy stalker is still out there, my place is safer; I've get extra guards and even camera's and stuff" he pleads, his hand around my hips tightens.

"Okay..." I answer and he blinks a few times.

"Okay to what?"

"I'm going to move in with you again But I don't want to be like a prisoner; let me go out, I have work...I want to be a free woman" I wait for a response.

"Have you already signed the papers yet?" the divorce papers...

"No..." I couldn't. I tried so many times but something in my body didn't want to; why am I lying? Of course I didn't want to divorce Mateo! He's my everything and now I finally see that. "I couldn't..."

"Me neither" he whispers softly and I need to double chack of he said something.

"Why did you sign it then?"

"It was difficult but if you wanted it, then I would do it to make you happy..." I kiss him, hard and deep. He lets out a groan, his dick underneath me growing by the second. "Emily..." he pulls my up and I wrap my legs around him while he leads me inside; guess we need to take the sexual tension out of our system.