The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.3

It's night, the sky is getting darker, the air is cooler and the sun is setting in the distance

It's night, the sky is getting darker, the air is cooler and the sun is setting in the distance. The yellow streaks are blending with the blue ones, almost like paint mixing, dotted with white bright diamonds; breathtaking beautiful.

The wind breezes, causing my lose hair to be a mess again. I can smell the salt of the sea, the scent calming.

My husband's arms force my back against his front, a small giggles escaping me when he kisses the back of my neck.

"Hi, Butterfly," his voice is deep, rich, aroused.

"Hi, there," I lean into his touch, loving the feeling of his hard on pressed against my lower back.

"Vincent is finally asleep," he tells me, his hands on my waist going lower and lower.

"That's great..." my voice is a lot more breathier than I want it to be but it encourage him even more. His lips kissing my shoulder now, his hands on my thigh, pushing my dress up to my waist until it's around belly, "There are literally guards outside the house," I whisper but he doesn't give a shit. Instead he pulls the cups of the dress off my breasts, a low groan leaving his lips.

My nipple harden without his touch, the wind alone is enough.

"You're fucking gorgeous, you know that?" he asks, his hands now massaging them, pinching my nipples ever so slightly which he knows drives me crazy.

"You keep repeating it every day at least 10 times."

"Should do it more often..." he licks my ear, making his way to my neck again, to the space between my shoulders, "Let's take this further to the bedroom," and a loud yelp leaves me when he picks me up over his shoulder.

"Mateo," I slap his ass playfully because my face is literally a few inches away from it, "What are you doing?"

"Carrying my sweet wife to heaven. is there something wrong with it?" Before I can answer, my ass lands on the matrass, giggling when he winks.

"I love you," his eyes soften, love showing even in the dark.

"I love you," he says back, licking his lips when he scans my body from head to toe. Goosebumps appear over my whole body. He still affects me.

"Take your shirt off, Mateo," I demands in a small, sweet voice.

"Your wish is my command," and every piece of hard muscles is on display for me to explore, "Let me help you with this," he gestures to the dress that's hangs loosely on my body. It's off me before I know it, replaced with his lips, kissing a trail down my stomach to my most sensitive parts.

"Oh, Fuck..." his eyes meet mine when he reaches my pussy and I give him a nod; I love it that he waits every time we do something like this, asking for permission and making sure he doesn't scare me away. But I've been with him so long, done so many things already that it's impossible to leave his side. He's my everything.