Chapter 2

Enjoy!😊

Lose Control - Chapter 2

As I stared at the blue-eyed boy, that I tried so much and hard to forget, I just seen myself getting suck deeper into the eyes of Talon.

After I cleared my throat and finally dragged my eyes away from his, I got a good look of what he looks like now.

Nothing's really changed about him, his hair is still the simple brown and you can tell that he has ran his hands through it so many times. His body was still lean, muscular, and naturally tanned. Over all he still might look the same, but I forgot just how good he did look. I tried not to stare to long, but it seemed like I couldn't take my eyes off him.

It might have been the way he looked in his light brown men's flip-flops, sandy colored shorts, and the plaid blue button down shirt, that made his bright blue eyes pop out, with the sleeves rolled to his elbows, that got me hooked.

Once I could finally take my eyes away from his body, I was just about to say something to him, when I looked up and to see him checking me out also. My face flushed and I could feel heat rise up to my cheeks, as a blush rose onto them. It made me realize what I was wearing, and that made me blush even more.

But I should be us to him seeing me like this, since he use to be over all the time before him and Danny went off to college together.

Talon use to always see me in my worst and in my best. So why is it so different now?

"Talon is who I meant by 'we' and 'us' sis. We're going to spend the summer here with you," Danny said with a big smile on his face.

"Great, just what I need," I said sarcastically in small voice, happy that they hadn't heard me.

But all that was going through my mind was, 'How the hell  was I suppose to spend the summer with the guy that I tried so hard to forget, but never successfully done. With going to beaches and parties, I don't think I'll make it the whole summer without losing control.'

"We've missed you, Jess," Talon finally said as he stared at me.

"I've missed you all too. It's weird seeing you all, after a year a being apart," I said to both Danny and Talon with a small smile.

"Yeah, you look good. I see nothing has really changed," Talon said as he smiled at me, as he pointed to my messy hair and clothes.

"Haha, no not really. I do think I grew a few inches though," I said as I blushed and smiled back at him.

"Haha yeah, I guess that counts then." Talon said.

I was about to reply to Talon, when Danny decided to cut in on our conversation.

"He's right Jess, you haven't changed a lot. You look good though," he said as I smiled up at him as he continued, "So how was senior year? Any guys ass that I need to kick or anything?"

"Danny! No! You know I don't really date!" I said.

"Which I don't get at all," Danny said.

"I just don't want a relationship that I know won't end well, when I know I don't want to be with that person," I explained.

"Whatever. How do you know it's not going to end well when you don't take a chance and try it with that person? You never know, you could end up in love or whatever if you tried it," Danny said as I stared at him, surprised at what he said. He must have sensed it on me as he decided to continue, "Not that I want any jackass touching my little sister. It's just I know one day I'm going to have to deal with it. And you should take a chance every once in a while."