Chapter 8

Enjoy! (:

___________________

Recap:

Talon's POV:

I was wondering why she pushed me away, now I know why. I thought it was because she finally came to her senses or something. But I was wrong. It was because of Danny, like always. I'm trying so hard not to be pissed, but it's so hard not to be.

I'm pissed off because Danny keeps interrupting us, I'm pissed because I basically threw myself at her, I'm pissed because I lost control of myself around her, and I'm more pissed because it can't happen again. 

If Jess didn't hear Danny coming down the stairs, we would have got caught. And I can't let that happen. My friendship would end if he ever saw me kiss his sister.  He'd also kill me if he ever saw too. That's why right now, I made myself a promise that I do not intend to break. 

I, Talon West, promise that I will not come on to Jessica Hart in any way. I will ignore her as best as I can. And by the time summer ends, I will be over her. I refuse to lose anymore control over myself.

___________________

Lose Control - Chapter 8

Jessica's POV:

I ran upstairs to my room desperately needing to get away from Talon.

Once I got to my room, I ran inside and literally jumped on my bed. I cannot believe what happened in the kitchen with Talon and I.

That kiss we shared, something was there. Something big, but I don't know if I actually want to take a chance on the feelings I'm feeling or if I should just try to move on again.

Once summers over, we'll both go our separate ways anyways. Danny and him goes back to San Diego and I'll still be here, but in the campus of UCLA.

But right now my biggest problem is how I'm going to face Talon when I see him again. Will he try to talk to me about what happened? Will he tell me how much of a 'mistake' it was and how bad he wished it didn't happen? Or worse, what if he has a girlfriend back in San Diego at the college? Oh crap! What if I just ruined a relationship?

Ugh, life is way to complicated for a teenager!

Once I calmed my mind done a bit, I looked at my alarm clock on my nightstand. It was already four-thirty and the beach party starts at six. I must have been really deep into my thoughts as always.

I have half an hour to get ready, so I turned on my stereo and decided it was a good time to go hop into a quick shower.

Once I got out of the shower and dried off, I brushed through my hair and did my usual blow drying and straightening my hair. After that I just threw on some waterproof eyeliner and mascara, with some nude lip gloss. I picked out a white and bright blue bikini, with some jean shorts and loose low tank top to wear to the beach.

Once I got dressed and was looking at my reflection in the mirror, the song 'I Look So Good (Without You)' by Jessie James came on and I couldn't resist, I started dancing around my room. I grabbed my hairbrush out of my bathroom and started to dance again, singing along with the hairbrush to the amazing song.

After the song went off I put my hair brush back in the bathroom, patted down my hair, and glanced at the clock. It was six o'five.

"Shit," I cursed out loud.

I quickly slipped into my Old Navy brown flip-flips. I grabbed my phone, sunglasses, and keys. Then I was out my bedroom door and down the stairs.

"I'm here, I'm here," I basically yelled as I ran into the living room.