Chapter 12

Enjoy! (:

_____________________

Recap:

His touch was sending so much warmth and shocks through my body, that was driving me absolutely insane and sending me into overdrive. Just as his fingers traveled to my bellybutton ring on my navel and started to play with the dangling angel wings, I couldn't hold back a moan anymore.

Soon after the moan came out of my mouth, I heard a door open and I knew if anyone saw us like this we'd be in some deep shit. So after I heard the door, then some footsteps I quickly pushed Talon off of me then quickly ran to the bathroom before Talon could get a word out.

I made a quick move to my shirt and pulled it back on. As I was doing that, I heard Danny's voice, "Hey dude, what are you doing in here?"

"Uh. . um. . I- I," Was all I heard Talon say, before I formed a quick plan in my head and reached for a towel under my sink, then walked back to my bedroom wear the idiots stood.

"Here's you a towel Talon," I said as I was looking down at my towel, pretending to not notice Danny there.

"Oh," I heard Danny say. I took that as a time to finally acknowledge that Danny was here.

"Danny, hey. I didn't know you was here," I grumbled at him as I turned towards him, because I was still made at him for what he had done to Jordan.

Jordan. . Damn, I completely forgot about my plan to call him.

"Hey. ." He grumbled back, he obviously noticed that I was still upset with him.

I turned back towards Talon and said, "Here, now can you all get out? I really need to take a shower and make a call afterwards."

"Uh, yeah," I heard Talon say as he grabbed the towel from out of my hands, as Danny said, "Sure."

"Okay, thanks." I said back as I walked them to my door. 

Once they were out my door and out of my sight, I closed the door and went back to my bathroom for my much needed, calming shower.

_____________________

Lose Control - Chapter 12

After I got out of my much needed, refreshing shower that cleared my head, I dried off and chose my outfit for the day.

Since I decided that I wasn't going to be doing much today, I decided on a simple blue tank-top, white ripped shorts, and black Aeropostal sandals. My makeup was just going to be a quick sweep of mascara and my hair pulled up into a ponytail.

Once my outfit was complete, I took a quick glance at the clock to see it was already twelve. I decided that now would be a good time to give Jordan a call, so I quick retrieved my phone off the charger and dialed the number he texted me from last night.

As soon as I got a dial tone, my palms started to get all clammy.

"Hello.." I heard Jordan's voice say as he answered his phone. I don't know why I started to get all nervous and lose my voice, but I did.