Chapter 15

Quick Note: A dedication goes out to Tainted_Red for making the awesome book trailer for me, for this story! If you haven't watched it yet, you really should! It's amazing! She did a really great job making it!

Hope you enjoy! <3

Please read the Authors Note at the end!

________________________________

Recap:

 "I'm sorry."

I froze and was confused at first about what he was talking about, but shocked that he apologized. It was extremely rare for him to do something like that, so since he did apologize - especially to me - I was speechless.

I turned around in his arms and looked up into his eyes, all I could see was honesty. So I knew he was telling the truth.

When I found my voice, I finally spoke.

"For what?"

"For everything. For yelling at you about the kiss, for kissing you, and for saying that it was a mistake," He answered so simply, as he looked me in the eyes. I felt like I was getting lost in his blue orbs.

"What are you saying?" I questioned, completely confused about what he was saying and where he was going with it.

"I'm saying, I don't like you with that guy. And th- that.."

"That what?" I questioned, even more confused about he confession.

"That I'm going to kiss you now," He said a little bit more confidently, right before he grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine.

Sparks flew like the Fourth of July, and I eagerly kissed back.  

All that was going through my mind was two things. .

'He keeps making me want him even more when he's sweet and he kisses me.'

'What about the other girl?'

_________________________________

Lose Control - Chapter 15

As soon as those thoughts hit my mind, they quickly despaired again. All I could focus on at the moment was the intense kiss Talon and I was sharing, and the way his hands felt on me as he touched me. It felt like they left a trail of fire with each path they took.

My hands acted like they hand a mind of their own. They crawled their way up from Talon’s waist, up his muscular hard chest, and around his neck. One hand was wrapped securely around his neck, the other made it up further into his thick, silky hair.

Talon’s hands were on my cheek and tangled through my hair. I slowly felt his hands leaving my hair and check, making their way to my hips.

Suddenly, without breaking our intense kiss, Talon lifted me off the ground. I instantly wrapped my legs around his lower abandon, keeping my arms locked securely around his neck.

I felt Talon walking somewhere, but I couldn’t really pay attention to any of that because suddenly I felt Talon nibble on my lower lip, asking for entrance. I granted it to him instantly.

I heard him moan, as his fingers dug into my hips.

Something cold hit my butt, and I figured out that he carried me over to the table and sat me on it.

The kiss seemed like it was getting deeper and deeper - if that was even possible.

We were both loosing breath, I didn’t know how much longer we both could take until one of us broke the kiss. Frankly I didn’t want too, but my throat was burning from the lack of air.