Lose Control

a t t e n t i o n

Before continuing, please be aware. .

This was my first ever story! I started writing it January 17, 2013. I never wrote, typed, or even attempted to write anything in a form of a story/book before that. With that being said, I'm sorry if you think it's terrible or that I suck at writing - my stories have got a lot better since 2013 though. I plan on re-writing this story as soon as I find the time too, but in the meantime I hope you don't criticize my writing too much.

This story may be a little cliche for some, but it does have twist.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES FOUND! I am not perfect & at times type too fast or in the zone of writing and don't pay attention to well to notice some mistakes I made. Sorry, I apologize in advance for any mistakes found!

This story is currently under construction! I am cleaning it up and editing and revising this sorry when I can to make it more bearable so please beware, things may not make a lot of sense from start to finish at the moment as parts my be missing and/or completely new.

*•*•*•*

officially started: January 13, 2013
officially ended: April 27, 2013

started revising: June 5th, 2018
revising ended: o n g o i n g

*•*•*•*

Please continue to vote and comment throughout the story! I love feedback and would like to know what you think as the revision moves forward with new ideas and parts added throughout.

Please keep in mind. .

I work full time. I do have a life outside of Wattpad so please be patient with me as I try to adjust and make this story better and easier to read.

With that in mind, please also keep in mind that I still make mistakes and I may not find every mistake like you all would, so please feel free to let me know if I missed anything!

Thank you!
Ashley❤️