The Final Problem- Eighteen

So I've added a song from Five Death Finger Punch: Jekyll and Hyde.

Think of it as a badass music for Michelle being at Sherrinford.

Let's roll 😎
——————————————————————

Chapter Eighteen

Third POV

Eurus presses a red button and Sherrinford comes to alert.

- - Get Sebastian Moran! - -

"What's going on?" John raises his head questionably.

- - Sebastian Moran, Doctor Watson, is the next task... For her... - -

Meanwhile, Michelle arrives at Sherrinford, Like she said, five seconds ago. Anthea, Mary and Eric work behind the scenes to take over the maximums prison's security...

- - WHERE IS SHE?! - -

Eurus screams.

There's just so much goddamned weight on my shoulders. All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life. Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside. There's just so much goddamned weight on my shoulders...

All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life...

Michelle walks down corridors, prepared and waiting...

Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside...

Two armed guards unlock Moran's cell. Pulling him up, hastily, they walk him into the second room where the walls are painted red...

Just like Jekyll and Hyde...

Michelle stands by the window, looking below where waves crash repeatedly against the rocks...

I feel like Jekyll and Hyde...

Anthea, Mary and Eric take the cameras footage of air...

Moran has two of the same guards escorting him to a room, funnily enough, where Michelle was.

Anthea, Mary and Eric begin to play with the footage. The screens show Michelle standing in the room that John and the Holmes brothers were previously in, then the camera footage rolls on to Moran being escorted...

Is there a method to your madness, is it all about pride?

Everyone I know, they've got a demon inside...

Doors sliding open, Sebastian is shoved into the room. The two armed guards turn to leave.

Michelle still stood at the window with his back to him. Her reflection from the mirror shows her smiling. "Hello... Moron." Sebastian snorts. "I believe it Moran." He corrected.

Spinning on her heel, she turns to face him. He was wearing orange coveralls with his wrists and ankles cuffed. The chain hanging around his waist. Michelle was wearing MI6's suits uniform.

She begins to laugh. "No, I'm sorry. I believe you were always a moron." Sebastian clenches his jaw. Slowly catching herself, her laughter dies down. "So I'm supposed to be up against you? Are you supposed to be my worst nightmare?" She taunts.

"Well I'm here, you're locked in a room with me." He slowly starts to pace the far end of the table. Michelle shakes her finger. "That's where you're wrong, Sebastian. I'm not locked in a room with you... You're locked in a room with me."