-𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
THE RED ROOM
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
1991

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊THE RED ROOM𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀1991

“'Cause the truth is always in the way”

UNAWARE, THE TWO GIRLS HAD NO IDEA WHAT AWAITED THEM,

though as the days passed they grew to understand that it was nothing they could have fathomed. Selected for a grander purpose, that was what Madam Vasilisa had informed the two young girls as she cleared them both from their lessons for the rest of the month in preparation for the mission, a mission they were told that in the next two months, they were to leave the Academy and be sent alongside two other agents to retrieve highly sensitive information. Paired with the two agents and another girl from one of the younger classes, they were to play the role of a perfect family in the American state of Ohio. 

Maggied perplexed and distrustful of the whole situation, brooded in uneasy silence as she was dressed and fussed over by the other agents who worked for the Red Room in clothes for a collection of fake family photos that were to be taken that day. Photos to prove to everyone who they would encounter, that they were a real family.

For the young Stark girl, this would be the first time she would leave the daunting walls of the Red Room and the first time she would be around others who weren’t agents or guards who watched her every movement. When they and the walls of the Red Room were all she had known, while anxious and apprehensive of it all, Natalia seemed rather the opposite when it came to the situation they found themselves in. 

“You know you should lighten up,” she whispered from beside her, being dressed in similar clothes for the fake photoshoot. “We get to leave this horrid place…see the outside world. It will be fun.”

Maggie gave her a contemplative look, teeth worrying the lower part of her lip. “I-I know, but I am…apprehensive of it all. What if it goes wrong?”