-𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
2005

Once upon a December ”

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄,

a nice house that was filled with warm sunlight. In the distance she could hear a piano playing as she walked further through one of the halls.A velvety voice sung along with the lofty sound of the piano, when Maggie found the source of the soothing tones she found the back of a woman at a large oak piano playing in a bright room.

Warm sunlight covering everything as the woman sang, the sight of it so familiar to Maggie that she felt her heart pang from the sight of it all. 

“Follow, follow
Follow, follow

Follow, follow
Follow, follow”

Each word that the woman sang, Maggie walked closer. Her heart racing, breath shallow as she listened to the sweet words of the woman who sat unaware as she played her piano. The words calling to her, all of this so familiar and yet so strange to the young woman. 

“Try to remember when
life was so tender,

That no one wept
except the willow.

Try to remember when
life was so tender, 

That dreams were kept
in your pillow .”

Maggie with shaky steps, came to a stop beside the woman seeing her face for the first time. Fading blonde hair, soft blue eyes, and a warm smile made up the woman who played the piano.

A sense of longing hit Maggie as she stared at the woman, tears welled in her eyes for a reason unknown to her.

Maggie wanted to ask the woman who she was or where she was, she went to speak only to have the words hushed as the sound of little feet came rushing to where they were.