-𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

Now your one of us, you're coming with me.”

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋.

Maggie winced as they overpowered the sensitive lenses of the goggles, she was quick to take them off. Opening her gentle eyes she was able to see that instead of it being the normal fluorescent lights that had once been on in the building, they were dark red and flashed on and off.

Emergency lights.’ she thought as the hall flooded with the glow of the scarlet light. Which meant the back up generator was on and that standing only a few feet from her and could see her now, was Ross. 

The light touched and tinted everything in varying shades of red, almost in a ghastly way. Ross, who stood across from her, looked at her with an expression she could only express as furious as he glared at her, his face washed over in the bright vermilion glow. 

He was quick to raise his gun at her, his furious expression turning almost smug as he no doubt thought he had the upper hand in this situation and for the moment he did. Maggie knew she had to tread this carefully if she wanted to escape and with the flash drive intact. 

“Not so confident now?” he growled out, a smirk on his lips. “No backup and no more tricks up your sleeves.”

Maggie gave him a blase look, “Oh I don’t know, I say it played out somewhat well. It’s just you and me after all isn't it, besides who says I don’t have any more ticks?” 

Moving her hands from behind her, Maggie turned her widow gauntlets on as she had a plan forming in her head. One that she would have to be very careful to go about as she still had the gun trained on her.