-𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀1998

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
1998

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀1998

"Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you."

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌,

she was used to waking up and being walked to the medical room to have faceless men and women check on her vitals and inject things into her that had weird effects on her.

Made her slightly stronger, heal faster, and go days without needing nourishment. But it accelerated the week after she had gotten her first period.

It seemed to have set something in motion that she was unaware, the day it had come. The medical staff was frantic and took more tests than they ever had. But what alerted her that something far more sinister was afoot was when during one of these tests days after she had her first cycle.

The man who haunted her nightmares came walking in. Draykov clasped his hands happily as he walked closer to her, she by now couldn't attack him as she too had been injected with the pheromone blocker to prevent that from happening.

He smirked cruely at her, "You have done so well Margaret." she flinched at him using her birth name.

That had been another part of her conditioning, her full name being the first part of her submission.

His hand cupped her jaw, she flinched again as he tightened his hold on her.

"We are just one step closer to perfection." he crooned in her ear.

Maggie tried not to show any emotion when he told her this or when they brought out several vials of bright blue liquid she had never seen before, loading them into needles coming over to her. Biting her lip hard enough to taste blood, she held in her screams as they injected her.