-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

No, I could never give you peace”

𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍,

her brown eyes wide as she watched the ghost of a man that she had never thought that in a million years that she would ever see again, walk towards her. City lights highlighting him in the most beautifully haunting of ways, like statues of heroes from eons ago.

Maggie felt so many emotions, ones that rang from fear to the strangest one of heartache. 

The fear of him taking her to Dreykov himself and the feeling of heartache caused when she stared over the material of his mask and deep into his eyes that she could see the lack of warmth that had once been in them the last time she had seen him. Only cold blue eyes stared back at her, eyes of the Winter Soldier. 

Soldat,” she whispered, her voice almost too quiet for one to hear. Maggie knew though, that even over the sound of the streets and the people who talked that he could hear her. 

The man didn’t falter or show any sign of stopping his movements of coming towards her, his pace unwavering and cold. His movements like a well oiled machine as he marched towards her, he walked like the one he was made to be. One to hunt and destroy. 

Vdova.” His voice was like ice to her ears, a stark contrast to the kind and gentle one she was used to hearing.

Another sign for her that the person she was dealing with wasn’t the Soldat she knew, but rather the asset. 

She watched as his pace towards her fastend, reaching down to his other thigh holster he grabbed another knife. It’s gleam in the dim lights of the night could rival that of his metal arm, both though were weapons of war.