-𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone”

𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

when they told her what they had not only learned, but also what had happened, would have been an understatement. Her green eyes like greek fire as she brewed in anger, her hands gripping the table tightly. Maggie wouldn’t have been surprised if she didn’t see cracks in the wood. 

The fumeing redhead glared harshly down at the city below, her eyes reflecting her anger but also her slight embarrassment at now having realized sooner where the infamous man in question was.  

She turned towards where Maggie and Yelena were crowded around the kitchen table, where Maggie sat as Yelena worked on her scrapes and bruises. Clint sat not too far away from them, icing his dominate shoulder.

Maggie, would hiss out now and then from a still rather too sore place that Yelena would rub the healing ointment on her badly bruised body.

During the time Yelena worked on her, she hardly noticed Clint and Natasha move over to a large map of Budapest in the living room to go over no doubt a plan on what the next step would be to take. Her dark eyes turned away from the whispering pair to the glass reflection of the door to the kitchen, seeing what everyone else did. 

Her pale skin highlighting the dark molting of purple and blue that covered most of her shoulder blade and down to her the middle of her arm. Maggie after Clint helped her limp back inside the doors of the safe house.

Yelena hadn’t hesitated in rushing over and taking her over to the table to begin helping her with her injuries. Like she was doing now, cleaning and applying bandages to her injuries. 

Maggie during all of this caught her reflection in the glass of the doors that led to the kitchen. She wanted to laugh at seeing the my little pony bandages that littered her forehead to her chin where she had scraped her skin when the Soldat had thrown her to the ground.