-𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Tonight we're taking over, no one's getting out”

𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄

been the first sign that things would not go according to plan, that something amiss would happen. Though in their desperation, Maggie and her sisters hadn't cared at all. The only thing that mattered was the mission and ending the cycle of misery that The Red Room had caused and wanted to cause in the future. 

Thus Maggie being 'Kidnapped' and running through the maze of halls that were the entirety of the basement level of the building, trying to get to the rigs that were located and connected to the breaker box or as Clint had informed her before they had split up. 

"We will take this upcoming elevator that is located north of this hall and then we will split up, you go low, I go high." Clint had said while they had run towards said elevator.

"Afterwards we will meet up at the rondevu point, where Nat and Yelena will be waiting with the get away car hopefully before the bombs will go off. Oh and here," he pulled out from his vest a small clear and plastic device. "Use this and we can keep in touch till we meet up again."

After reaching the elevator, Maggie was the first one to go as she reached the level of the basement that the lower levels were located. Before she had parted with the sarcastic archer, she had been surprised when he stopped her by the arm.

Turning to him she could see in a bit of shock that his usual facade of sarcasm and humor was replaced with something caring and kind instead. 

"Be safe out there, bug." was all he had told her, simple enough but still enough to make a small smile rest on her lips. 

She nodded, grabbing from her pack her batons and pulling out her baton. "Same for you bird-brain, I don't want to lose you just when I've started to like you."