Chapter 1

"Katsuki time to wake up! You have to go to entrance exams." "I'm gonna crush those extras!" Bakugo exclaimed and did his morning routine. "DIE GERMS!" He screamed. "Shut up brat!" Katsuki groaned kissed the old hag on the cheek before walking to school with his boyfriend.

"Hey Deku." Bakugo said in Deku's head. "Hey Kacchan." Deku said back in Bakugo's head. They have a pact so they can hear each other's thoughts and things of the sort. "I'm excited for the exams. I know we'll get in." "Yeah I'm excited too nerd." The boys walked to school talking some more through each other's mind until making it to the famous school UA.

They saw a couple of other students standing around the start of the entrance exams. "I'm your teacher Aizawa, that's if you get in at least. You're gonna have to take out those giant robots in the next 30 minutes. Go." The teacher said tiredly and the students were off.

Deku was already using his Psychokinesis to crush robots while Bakugo was blasting them. Bakugo then exploded some of the robots and had already made it to the finish. Deku saw that one of the robots were about to crush a brown haired girl. "Deku what the hell are you doing?" "I have to help that girl. I might not pass but I have to help." "Sigh you selfless nerd. I'm coming with you. Crush the robot and I'll get the girl." "On it."

Bakugo used his explosions to propel himself in the air. Deku floated and crushed the robot while Bakugo carried her out the way. "Pay more attention next time Damn extra." Bakugo said and dropped the girl somewhere safe. "Nice work Kacchan." "You too nerd." The two walked back to the finish.

"Wow! You guys are really strong." A redhead said to the two boys. "Thank you." They said. "We are pretty amazing since we have perfect control of our quirks." "Yep." Deku replied in Bakugo's head. "My name is Kirishima Ejirou. Nice to meet you! You guys are so manly!" The bubbly redhead said.

"I'm Bakugo Katsuki. I didn't come here to make friends. I came here to be a hero." "Kacchan! Sorry Kirishima. He's not a people person. I'm Midoriya Izuku. It's a pleasure to meet you too!" The greenie said to Kirishima. "That's cool man." Kirishima chuckled.

___________

The boys did a couple more tests and got first and second in every one. Izuku being second and Katsuki being first. Sometimes it was the other way around. "You two are amazing!" A loud blonde yelled at the two boys. "He's so loud. It's making me nervous." "It'll be fine nerd." "Can you quiet it down a bit." The smaller blonde asked the bigger blonde.

"SORRY! WHOOPS! Sorry." The blonde apologies to the smaller blonde. The blonde groaned. "Heh. That's okay. Thank you." The greenette said while nervously chuckling. "Of course we're the best. Why wouldn't we be?" Bakugo asked.

"You're a bit full of yourself ribbit." A girl with a long tongue said. "And who asked you?" Bakugo growled. "Kacchan don't be rude!" "Tch." "Stop being mean Kacchan."  "Whatever. I didn't come here to be friends with damn extras." "If you be a bit nicer I'll give you extra kisses." Deku said in Bakugo's head. "Fine. Keep your word." "I will."

"Alright that's enough. I'll give you guys some time to meet each other or whatever." Aizawa said while going to sleep in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Wow you guys are so cool!" The brown haired girl from earlier said. "You especially..." She didn't know his name. "My name is Midoriya. You can call me Deku."

Deku's boyfriend groaned. "Deku was my name for you." "Think about it this way, you'll be the only who gets to call me baby." "Okay. She can call you Deku." Deku smirked in victory as his boyfriend grumbled.

"What are you guy's quirks?" A pink skinned girl asked. "Mine is Psychokinesis and Super power. I can crush things and other sorts of stuff and float them. I can also use my super power to make me run a bit faster." Deku explained but got interrupted. "Don't you dare start mumbling." Deku glared at his boyfriend. "What is your quirk?" A boy with blonde hair and a black lightning bolt asked.

"My quirk is explosion. I can shoot explosions from my hands using my sweat." "Cool." A guy with big elbows chimed in. "My other quirk-"

"OTHER QUIRK?" The class asked. "YOU HAVE TWO QUIRKS TOO?"

"Yes. My other one is cosmic telepathy. I'm not even gonna explain that one." Bakugo shrugged. Everybody whined. "But... keep in mind that I know all of your secrets." Bakugo smirked and everybody tensed up. Deku just chuckled a bit.

"Your quirks are both quite cool if I do say so myself." A guy with engines sticking out of his calves said. "Why thank you." Deku said. Bakugo just rolled his eyes and watched his boyfriend socialize.

"Are you done talking to that half n half bastard now? I wanna go home. I want attention!" Bakugo said to his boyfriend through his telepathy.

"Kacchan that's mean. I'll be done in a second." "Hmph." Deku chuckled and said by to the duel haired guy while walking to Kacchan. "Let's go." Deku said and Katsuki happily walked home with his boyfriend.

__________

Deku was showering Bakugo with kisses and Bakugo was smiling from ear to ear. Deku had put Bakugo in his lap. "You're a big baby." Deku laughed while still kissing his boyfriend. "You love me though." The blonde smirked while pushing his head further into his boyfriend's chest.

"Mhm. I love you so so much." Deku said as he kissed his boyfriend on his head."Mm. I love you too." Bakugo said kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. "Alright brat. It's time for Izuku to go home." Mitsuki said to her son. "Fine." The younger blonde groaned while getting off his boyfriend's lap.

"I'll come back tomorrow Kacchan." Deku said as he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. Bakugo watched him leave while his mom just stood there smirking. "What?" Bakugo asked annoyed at his mother.

"You two are cute. You really love him. That's cute." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "If I didn't love him then why would I date him? Of course I love the stupid nerd."

"I didn't leave yet Kacchan! I love you too King explosion murder!" Deku yelled from behind the door. "Deku." Bakugo said with an exaggerated 'u.' He then heard footsteps going away and his mother left too.

"I'm gonna kill you." He to his boyfriend through telepathy. "Please. I'm too cute to die." His boyfriend said back.