Chapter 9

They two woke up in the cells from the day before. "Morning!" Dabi said. "Ugh." They groaned.

_________________

"Deku and Bakugo still aren't back." Kirishima said.
_________________

"We made you two breakfast." Twice said. "How do we know it isn't poisoned?" They said in unison. "Are we that bad?" Shigaraki asked. "Yeah." They said in unison again. "Deku did you leave your phone in the cells?" "Yeah." "Your mom probably called. Yesterday the old hag said that she was worried about you." "Oh shit. Why do I forget that we're 16?"

"I don't know." Bakugo shrugged. Bakugo got up and opened up what he thought was a fridge. There were a bunch of brains and other body parts. "AH SHIT. Nope. This isn't the fridge." The league just started laughing. "What the hell is so funny? I saw a cock in there!" Bakugo yelled. The league just laughed harder.

"What's going on? Do you guys have any milk?" Deku asked walking to the fridge.

"Deku don't-" "Hm?" Deku asked while opening the fridge. "AH! WHAT THE FUCK? I just wanted milk. I'm not hungry anymore." Deku said while slamming the fridge door shut.

"Open the fridge door." Bakugo mumbled, finishing his sentence while shaking his head. "Was that a cock?" Deku asked. "Let's not talk about it." Bakugo said.

"Now I'm definitely not eating any food here." Deku said. "Want some water?" Shigaraki asked. "For all we know it's probably cock juice." Bakugo said.

"I want to do a little video with you two." Shigaraki said. "Sit right here." The boys did as told. Shigaraki stood in between the two and started the video while holding their necks. "I have your top two students. I want All Might and only All Might to come to the place where he fought Master. If you don't follow the rules and have anybody else come, we'll kill the top two students."

Shigaraki moved his hand to Deku's 'cock' and rubbed it. 'Small' Shigaraki thought. Bakugo kicked Shigaraki in the back of the head. "Don't let it happen again." Bakugo growled and the league chuckled.

Shigaraki moved his hand back to Deku's throat. Shigaraki kicked Bakugo's ankle. "You heathen!" Shigaraki yelled. "Bite me." Bakugo growled. "Anyway. See you at 10:00." Shigaraki ended the video. "You brat!" He yelled at Bakugo as Bakugo glared at him. The boys got up and walked back over to the bar.

"Seriously, have some water." Toga smiled and pushed to glasses to the boys. "Absolutely fucking not." Bakugo said pushing it back. "No." Deku said pushing the cup back and smiling sheepishly.
___________________
"I got an anonymous video. I'm playing it on this projector. If one of you students sent it I will expel you." Aizawa said playing the video that was 'anonymously' sent to him. As soon as the video started everybody's eyes widened except Aizawa's. The video finished. Aizawa groaned. All Might already set off to the place.
___________________

Time Skip.
___________________

"Shigaraki?" All Might called out. "Ah. The symbol of peace!" Shigaraki laughed and let the two boys go to All Might. Instead of going to All Might they gave Dabi a hug. "You weren't horrible. Plus you called us cute. Think of this as a thank you for not killing us. Bye!" Deku smiled. Dabi hugged them back because of their cuteness. They released the hug and Deku got on Bakugo's back as Bakugo blasted them to UA.

"That was fun." "Yep. It was Kacchan." They walked into the common room where their classmates were. "Thank you Bakugo and Midoriya." Aizawa said. "No problem teach." Bakugo smirked and went to the showers. Deku smiled and followed Bakugo.
________________

The two sat in the common room. It was the normal, Uraraka and Todoroki were flirting with Deku and Bakugo was jealous. "Stop being jealous!" "I can't help but be jealous Deku. She's always putting her boobs in your face and Todoroki is always around you without a shirt when he has a shirt on around everybody else." "You're imagining things." "BUT IM NOT." "You are. Stop being jealous all the time! I date you. I'm not gonna cheat on you! I love you!" "Well I love you too Deku! But every time I see you with them I can't help it." "You know what, we'll talk about this later Kacchan."

Kacchan got up from the couch and went in his dorm and cried in his pillow. "Why am i crying?" He asked himself. "Hey Bakubro are you still coming to the movies with us?" "Um. Yeah in a minute." Bakugo sniffled and washed his face while putting on some casual clothes.

"Were you crying?" "It doesn't matter. Just go hang out with Uraraka and Todoroki. I'm leaving with the Bakusquad to go to the movies." "Kacchan. Don't be this way. We'll talk after your trip to the movies. I love you." "I love you too."
______________________
"What are we watching shitty hair?" Bakugo asked. "Something called scream." "Ooh. A horror movie. Fun." Bakugo said. "Horror movies are scary. Not fun." Denki and Mina corrected Bakugo. "Whatever."
______________________
Uraraka was leaning over Deku while he was on his phone and Todoroki was doing the same. She saw his screensaver of him and Bakugo. "Wow. You look hot in that photo Deku." She flirted. "Yeah." Todoroki agreed. "Thank you."

Deku sat up and Uraraka put her head on his shoulder. "Shh. I'm tired." Deku groaned and Todoroki did the same. "What are you doing?" Deku asked Todoroki. "I'm tired too." Bakugo walked in at the perfect time. "Kacchan!" Deku said while floating their heads off of his shoulder. "Go back to what you were doing." Bakugo said while going in his dorm. Deku slid inside. "Kacchan-"

"What? Go back to having those bastards on your shoulder and shit." "Kacchan. They said they were tired." "Yeah and they like you." "Kacchan don't be like that." "It's always 'Kacchan don't be like that' but I'm right."

"But you aren't! They're just my friends and they don't like me. You always so jealous about everything! I can't even talk to any of my friends without you being jealous." Deku glared at his boyfriend. "I said I can't help it! Am I not good enough to where you need different bastards snuggling up to you when I'm not around?" "It isn't that serious Kacchan!" "But it is Deku." "BUT IT ISNT KATSUKI! WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS?"

"I don't know." Bakugo said looking down with tears in his eyes. "Ah dammit. Baby don't cry." Deku said trying to hug Bakugo. "Maybe we should take a break." Bakugo said. "Why? I love you so much!" "I love you too. It's just that you don't like it when I get jealous and I can't help but get jealous."

More tears fell down Bakugo's face. "I really love you Deku. Maybe we need to think about somethings before we get together again." "Sigh. Is this what you want?" "It isn't. But we need to." Bakugo got up and so did Deku.

 "Bye Deku. I love you." "I love you too. Bye." Deku left Bakugo's dorm room.