Chapter 2

"Izuku wake up! You got a letter!" Deku's mom said while shaking her son awake. "I'm up!" He said while popping up. "Did you get a letter too?" Bakugo asked his boyfriend through telepathy. "Yeah." He opened the letter and a projector fell out. "Young Midoriya! You are amazing and I would like to present with a spot in class 1-A!" The projector said.

"I got in." He said through his boyfriend's telepathy. "Me too! Are you in class 1-A?" "Yeah." "Hell yeah! We're even gonna be in the same class!" "Hehe. We start tomorrow." "Let's go to the mall." "Okay Kacchan. What time?" "Um. 12:00?" "Perfect."

"MOM! MOM! I GOT IN!!" "Woohoo! I'm so proud of you Izuku. My baby is going to UA high school!" Izuku's mom said while pulling her son into a hug.

11:00. "I'm gonna get ready Kacchan." "Me too nerd." Izuku put on some black jeans ripped at the thigh and a green hoodie with nothing under it and of course, his iconic red shoes.

Meanwhile, Bakugo put on a black hoodie with an orange X on it, some blue jeans ripped at the knee and black and orange Jordan's. "Bye old hag I'm going to the mall with Deku!" "Bye brat! Love you." "Tch. Love you too." Bakugo said while walking out his house.

____________

"Hey Kacchan!" Bakugo's boyfriend said from the entrance of the mall. "Hey Deku." "Let's get something to eat. I'm starving." Deku said dragging his boyfriend to the food court.

"Oh. It's the guys from the entrance exams." Deku said while pointing to a familiar redhead, pink skinned girl, blonde haired boy with a black lightning bolt, a guy with big elbows, a guys with engines in his calves and a girl with a brown bob.

"Woohoo! Can we go somewhere else now?" Bakugo said sarcastically. "Stop being a baby. Let's go say hi!" His boyfriend said. "No." "Please." Deku gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Tch. Whatever. Make it quick." Deku immediately dragged his boyfriend down to their table. "Hey guys!" "Hey Midobro and Bakubro!" "Don't call me that." Bakugo grumbled. "Stop being mean Kacchan." "Tch." Bakugo shot a glare at his boyfriend and Deku glared back.

"You guys are intimidating." The group said in unison. "Sorry. We don't want to scare you! We wanna be friends." "No we don't." "Kacchan. I will float you up to the sun." Bakugo growled. "Anyhow, we wanna be friends." Bakugo aggressively shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I don't mind being friends with you guys! Even though Bakugo is pretty scary." The brown haired girl said. "No he isn't. I never got any of your names-"

"Their names are Kirishima, Iida, Uraraka, Ashido, Kaminari, and Sero." Bakugo interrupted while pointing to each person as he said their names.

"How did you know our names?" "I don't know." Bakugo shrugged.

"Sigh. It's his quirk." Deku said and everyone nodded in response.

"You guys were awesome in the entrance exams!" Mina said holding up her fist.

"Thank you." Bakugo just shrugged and walked away. "Where are you going Kacchan!?" "I'm getting some spicy ramen and katsudon Deku!" Bakugo walked back with katsudon and spicy ramen. "Thank you Kacchan!" "Whatever. I was just hungry and you were busy talking to these damn extras."

"Nobody is ever gonna like you if you're mean to everybody. You're pretty full of yourself." Kaminari said to which Bakugo shrugged in response.

____________

"No. Sometimes when I'm mad enough things start to float on their own." Deku shrugged. "When Kacchan's made he just blasts everything he sees." "Tch."

"Our quirks are kind of sorta of similar. I have to touch things to make then float though." Uraraka said while blushing. "That's cool! You would make an awesome rescue hero. You could also be another type of hero but you would have to have combat experience and stuff." Deku said while putting a finger up to his chin.

"Yeah." The girl said smiling. "Is your brother ingenium?" Bakugo asked Iida. "Yes he is actually. I want to be an amazing hero just like him." "Wow cool!" Deku said while scribbling down in a hero notebook.

"You just pulled that out of your ass?" Bakugo asked. "No. It was in my backpack."

"Ass. Backpack. Same thing." "Shut up Kacchan!" The two continued to talk through telepathy while everybody was staring at them.

"Uh? Are you two having a staring contest?" "Oh sorry! We were just talking through Kacchan's telepathy."

"Oh. You guys don't talk out loud?" "Sometimes." Deku replied. "Wait.. how are you talking to him back? If his quirk is cosmic telepathy only he can use it right?" Uraraka asked.

"Nope. Me and Deku have a pact. He doesn't have all of the capabilities of cosmic telepathy but he can talk to me through it." Bakugo explained. "That's insanely cool." Uraraka said pumping up a fist.

Deku flinched a bit. "You're more powerful than her Deku." "Oh."

______________

"It's my first day at UA. Woohoo!" Deku yelled as soon as he woke up. He grabbed all his hero notebooks and other essentials.

"Bye mom!" He said leaving. "Bye honey have a nice day!"

___________

"So many stairs." Bakugo complained. "Where are you Kacchan?" "I'm walking up all these stairs. I woke up a little late." "How could you wake up late at a time like this!??!" "Sorry."

___________

"Bakugo?" Bakugo walked through the door right on time. "I woke up a bit late." Bakugo said plopping into the seat in front of Deku. "Alright. Now that everybody is here we're going to be doing some training. There will be a hero team and a villain team. Two people on each team. Here are the groups."

Aizawa wrote some things on the board.

Hero team: Kaminari and Mina.
Villain team: Todoroki and Kirishima.

Hero team: Bakugo and Midoriya.
Villain team: Uraraka and Iida.

Hero team: Yaomomo and Asui.
Villain team: Jirou and Shoji.

Hero team: Aoyoma and Hagakure.
Villain team: Tokoyami and Sero.

Hero team: Sato and Kota.
Villain team: Mineta and Ojirou.

"I'm gonna crush those extras." "Yeah yeah." 

"Everybody head to ground beta."