Chapter Nineteen: Spilled Wine

*LEVITATES FROM HER WRITING CAVE WITH A BIG BOWL OF FETTUCCINE ALFREDO FOR ALL HER READERS IN HER HANDS* 

Hehe CIAO. If you speak another language, how do you say hi in it?!?!??!

Please make sure to leave lots of comments, vote, and share this story with your friends to support my writing career! Love you!

<3

REMINDER: this story is New Adult like Omertà and Borgata

            I'd never seen a man so angry as Lucius when he found out one of his brothers had accidently fired the gun.

"Are you two out of your fucking minds?" Lucius voice thundered from inside his brother's bedroom. He'd shut the door, but apparently the brothers didn't have a lock on either of their bedrooms, so Carmine just kept the door open enough for me and her to see in like two teenage snoops. "We have a guest. You could have killed someone, or yourselves!"

"Mimmo, watch your language," Gabriella scolded him, before turning to her two other songs. "You two have shamed this family today. I expect so much more from both of you, and I dread how your father will respond to this." She looked up at the ceiling in despair. "And look what you have done to our new roof!"

"It's just a little hole, Mamma," Matteo said. "We don't have to tell Papà..."

"Little? A little hole can make big damage during a storm!" Gabriella pinched her thumb and her pointer finger together. "You wait until it snows tonight, and the snow melts and the rain goes drip-drip through that little hole. What if you get sick? I tell you what–– I didn't push you two bozos out for this stress!"

"You're lucky Papà is not home," Lucius snarled, his hands braced behind him on either side of a woodden dresser. "He would make you two get on the fucking roof right now and fix that damn hole yourselves."

"And he'd slap you two idiotas into tomorrow," Carmine added, making Lucius glare at her through the door and wave us off.

"It was an accident," said Meo. "I just took the gun out for a second to show Matteo and the safety was off..."

"Oh, I see now," Lucius said, feigning understanding. "No big deal. Then you won't mind this accident as I shoot your console to shit?" He stood and reached for his gun at the back of his pants, which I hadn't even known was there, and aimed it right at Matteo's PlayStation.

"NOOOO!" Matteo screamed, his hands on top of his head. "NOT THE PLAYSTATION!"

"Wait, wait!" Meo shouted, reaching toward the console. "Matteo was just showing off to some hot chick on Snap Chat and the safety was off!"

Lucius looked like he was about to explode on Matteo. "You fired a gun in our home to impress a girl?"

Gabriella placed a hand on Lucius' shoulder, implying he should calm down. "We'll let your father handle it when he gets home. Dinner will be ready shortly. I expect you all to be on your best behavior and make up for this disaster you have caused." She left the room, giving me an apologetic, embarrassed look, before heading down the grand staircase downstairs.

Matteo and Meo started to get up from the bed, when Lucius shoved them back down. He towered over them with a callous expression.

"Papà's not here," Lucius said, "which means I'm the man of the house. I am so disappointed in you both that I am sick to my stomach. We have rules, and you have broken my trust. God help you, if I ever see either of my little brothers holding a weapon like this again ever. Do you understand me?" Lucius lifted his left hand, the one with the ruby ring, and the threat was clear as day. "Questa è l'ultima volta che te lo dico." This is the last time I will tell you.