Chapter Twenty-Four: Taste of Sin

CIAO!! 

This song is IT for these two characters.

What's everyone up to this weekend????

ALSO, what's Korinna and Lucius' ship name???????? Kucius? LMFAO. Lorinna..... Lol someone help.

Please make sure to vote and leave lots of feedback if you want more!!! <33

***

The next morning, I woke up alone in the middle of Lucius' bed. I sat up and looked around the empty pool house, feeling like a piano dropped on my head

The night before slowly crept back into memory. I pulled his comforter off my legs and looked down at my clothes, his clothes, and I wanted to slap myself in the face. I was never getting drunk like that again.

Shuffling to his kitchen with my eyes almost entirely closed, I gulp down three glasses of water and popped two ibuprofen from a bottle I found in the cabinet for the headache.

The skylight above the whole width of the pool house was covered with some sort of electronic shield. I sat down in his recliner in the dark with my eyes shut and relaxed until the ibuprofen kicked in, before meandering to his bathroom.

On the bathroom counter, my underwear and dress were folded up, and I was surprised to find they were both cleaned. Had Lucius done my laundry?

Sliding off his sweatpants, shirt, and boxers, I climbed into the shower to wake up from this bizarreness. Who would have ever thought I'd be sleeping over the La Notte's house, or that I'd be getting drunk with Lucius to the point that I almost couldn't control myself. His shampoo and conditioner wrapped around me in the foggy space like a cruel temptation, reminding me how close I'd come to hooking up with him last night.

Once I was all cleaned up, I toweled off and pulled the thong up over my legs with his sweatpants. I kept his long sleeve shirt on with my bralette since I didn't feel like wearing my dress out. Then I got on my tiptoes and leaned over his sink to open his medicine cabinet and riffled through it nosily. I unscrewed a black glass bottle of what looked like aftershave and sniffed it, my eyes nearly rolling back from the yumminess.

So, this what he used that smelled so good.

Lucius' deep voice from inside the bedroom made me drop the bottle.

It bounced off the edge of the counter splashed all over my sweatpants before my reflexes finally kicked in and I grabbed the bottle before it hit the floor.

"Motherfu­­­­––" I slid the after shave-soaked sweatpants back down my legs, but it was too late. His boxers had been soiled by the aftershave as well. I shimmied those down too and moved them around with my foot to clean the floor, cursing again. Lucius' voice amplified from the bathroom, and I realized he was talking to someone on the phone. Feeling like a hungover, stumbling mess, I dragged his boxers on the floor to the bathroom door, wiping up some more of the spill, before leaning into the crack in the door to eavesdrop.

"Mi frega un cazzo di quanto sei sbornia!" he was saying. I don't give a fuck how hungover you are! "Anch'io sono sbornia, cazzo." I'm hungover too, dick. "Scopri chi ha commesso l'errore e torna da me al più presto." Figure out who made the mistake and get back to me.

Someone was in a good mood. Deciding this call was coming to a closing anyway, I stepped out of the bathroom.

Lucius was rubbing the scruff along his jaw as he listened to whoever was on the phone,