{10} When it all comes crashing down

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

As the morning light hits my face I slowly flutter my eyes open. My sight lands on a chest and I pull back a little. I still lay on Xavier's chest, but his arm was stretched out and no longer holding me. He looked so peaceful asleep.

When I hear my phone buzz I flip around in the bed and glance at the screen. It was eleven am and we were still in bed. I usually would be awake around 9 but I was exhausted last night. My phone buzzes once again but louder than before. I cringed from not wanting to wake Xavier up,  before turning back around in the bed to rest on Xavier's chest again. But as Im studying his face I notice a change. His breathing had changed and so had his face.

He was awake...

I smile and sit up, throwing my leg over his waist and straddling him. My hands resting on his chest. I then lean down and quickly peck his lips, and I notice his breathing become faster. It was working. My smile grows wider as I run my hand into his hair and ruffle it into a mess. "Beautiful." Feeling a little more playful I glide my hands from his chest up his neck and hover down to kiss his neck. "That's it." Xavier stops his act and hooks an arm around my waist, flipping us over so that he was over me. I squeal at the sudden action and giggle. "What do you think you're doing miss?" 

"Waking you up." I bite my lips suppressing a laugh. Xavier smirks. "Alright then." 

Uh, oh-

Before I can say anything else he leans down and kisses me. At first, I lay there confused but eventually give in a kiss him back. As our lips move together my arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer. The kiss got stronger and faster as we fought for dominance. Warm. I grow so warm and hot, unable to control the radiation I give off. I bite down on his lip and Xavier groans. He pulls away and his lips fall on my neck. 

Ow-

He breathes hard after leaving what I can only imagine is a hickey. That's definitely going to be there for a hot second. 

A quick gasp falls from my mouth and Xavier takes one of his hands, running it down my waist. He lifts his weight up and slips his hand to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up. I don't even hesitate as I sit up allowing the shirt to be pulled off of me and to the floor.  But I do freeze when Xavier runs his body lower over mine. 

He begins leaving a trail of kisses upward on my burning skin. But when he gets near my bra it provokes me, causing a moan to roll out of my throat and my hips to buck up. Xavier pushes my hips back to the bed and looks at me with awe. He waits a second before he keeps going causing me to moan again. This time holding my hips down in order for me to stay still.

The kisses trail up between my breasts and up my neck, leaving a trail of burning in their path. "Karma's a bitch." He mumbles into my skin. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What?" I ask out of breath.  He has a smirk on his face as he sits up and gets off the bed, walking to the bathroom. Motherfucker. I scoff and sit up. I can't believe he did that.