~Break down~

Davina

And the next thing I see is Xavier punching Henry in the face....

"Xavier!" I yell at him as Henry chuckles, grabbing his jaw in pain. No....

"Bastard.. I dare you to say that again," Xavier grabs Henrys shirt in a fistful, and pulls him closer.

I felt useless in this moment I was afraid to try and break them apart and get caught in crossfire. Its until I look past them that I see Jackson and Emma break from whatever trance they were in.

"The difference between us Xavier... is that I Love to scare people, and you don't." Henry then leans into Xavier face and laughs. "What do you think is lacing your precious girlfriends, and students eyes right now, Huh?"

This catches Xavier off guard allowing Henry to shove him off. But this wasn't just any shove.... because it sent Xavier flying into the lockers. I could only gasp in shock.

"Shit.." Xavier groans in pain sliding down onto the floor, revealing a huge dent left on the lockers. I tried to step back to try and find someone to put an end to this, but when I hit a hard surface, I turned to see a crowd forming watching the fight unfold.

"You see Xavier, I don't care what people watch me do to you. Which is why I can do this..." Henry pulls his leg back and before I can yell to stop, he lands a kick to Xaviers stomach.

I watch Xavier slide to lay on the floor in pain, the crowds cheering's fading, leaving me in silence in my own thoughts. I couldn't stop this, and that's what hurt me more. That I had to watch my boyfriend get beat up as I stood and watched it happen on the sidelines... hopelessly.

"Fucking asshole!" I look at Xavier standing himself back up and throwing himself at henry bringing them both tumbling to the ground. Soon after he finds his balance on top of Henry pins him down, and punches him once.

Twice.

Three times.

Four.

Five.

Six times...

Six punches before Jackson grabs hold of Xaviers fist and of his body, pulling him off henry.

"Get off me! Let me beat the shit out of him Jackson!" Jackson only holds onto Xaviers resisting attempts to get out of his hold. I take the chance to walk over, and lean down to him.

"Xavier stop! Beating the shit out of him wont change what he did!" He stares at me and scoffs. I feel a nag at my heart, but I ignore it.

"No, but it will sure as hell make me feel better." He says trying to lunge at him, once again getting held back by Jackson. "Stop it man! This isn't the place to beat people up. At least wait till you get out of the school premises." Jackson says in attempt to settle him down.

"This isn't going to change my mind on my plans.. if anything they only make me more determined to fulfill them..." I turn to a standing Henry with a bleeding, cut up face. Yet he still managed to hold a smirk on his face. He was truly insane.

"Do it and I'll drop you in the ocean you jackass! Then you can see your mom, and give me peace to know you're no longer breathing!" My mouth parts at Xaviers cruel threat. Its as if I was finally seeing the Xavier that was at the surface before he met me, and dug it deep down in his subconscious.