~All together~

Chapter 33 🙃

(Dont be a silent reader. I love replying and seeing yalls comments! Thanks to those who have been commenting! Much love <3)

"Shit

"Shit. Ok come in." Theo says letting us in. When we walk in Theo tells Sam to go get the girls and they do. So now we are all standing in this small hotel room. 

"Well? Who is it?" Freya asks looking at Xavier in concern. God, we havent even told them yet and I feel so bad. How are they supposed to react? I mean the guy who killed their parents is literally after them. How are you even supposed to process something like that? Not lightly, thats for sure.

"Henry..." Xavier finally says sending all of them into shock. Theo sighs in frustration and takes a seat on the bed. "I thought we wouldint ever see him again after the last time." He says rubbing his face. Theo looked calm yet agitated. Sam and Freya were in shock but silent. They ere pondering. Lidia on the other hand looked hella pissed. Understandable.

"The last time I didn't kill him out of mercy." Lidia says speaking up. I look over at her. "I'll make sure not to give him any next time I see his ass." All of a sudden Sam chuckles sarcastically at Lidia's remark making us all look at him. "Please. You didn't kill him because you still loved him." Loved him? 

"What do you mean loved him?" I ask Sam. Hes about to reply before Lidia snaps in. "None of your business Blondie." She snarkily says. Bitch- I would drag her ass right here right now but I won't. Not yet at least. "Why the hell are you even here? Why do you any of this in the begging? You're just a girl who's dating my brother that can't even get over herself. I mean the amount of the times I've heard your name come out of Xavier's mouth is tiering. Alexandra wasn't this attached to Xavier..." She says starting to get close to me. Ok you know what I've had enough.

"God Lidia! You get on my nerves. If my name is coming out of Xavier's mouth it's because he chooses to say it. Hes not a puppet I control? Whats your problem with me anyway?" I say raising my voice the smallest bit. "My problem is that Xavier can't even focus on the job because hes worried about you." She fumes. "My problem is that ever since you came into his life hes been more vulnerable! My fucking problem is that you fucking are a distraction to him!" I flinch at her words. Was I really that much a problem?

"He used to not worry so much about killing someone, but ever since you got close to him, he worries that you will think hes a danger to you. His head is literally never in the right state now. Thats my problem!" I clench my jaw and lean towards her. I could feel everyone's feelings of awkwardness. Sorry guys, but she started...

"Lidia, even if thats the truth, hes at least showing a form of caring or something. Why is your problem that he simply cares?" Xavier calls my name to stop but I ignore him. "You wanna what my problem is with you? My problem is that you're being a bitch only because your brother finally found someone besides you to care for, and that's what you're constantly pissed about!" Lidia opens her mouth in utter shock and realization that i finally caught her. She quickly looks at the floor to ignore my stare.