~Praise me.~

Chapter 36 (DONT BE A SILENT READER PLEASEEEE!!) play the music!!

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

"Ok, bye." Xavier hangs up the phone and throws it to the side. His hands hold my thighs and I bend down. "Are they gone?" I ask kissing his neck. He hums in response. "I just heard then get into the car. Another perk of his. Hearing. "Good."

"Lift your arms." I tell him. He does as told and I drag his shirt up, and off of him. "You next..." Xavier grabs the hem of my shirt and shreds it in half. I gasp in shock and look at him. "I can replace it." He smirks. Asshole...

Ignoring the fact that he just ripped my shirt off, I bend down kissing his chest. I feel Xavier's hands glide from my legs up into the dip of my back. The coldness in his hands make me shiver. "At the speed you're going, they'll be back before I can even get my turn love." He comments making my giggle.

I slide my hand down his chest to his jeans. "I want these off." I whisper seductively, tugging at them. "And I want these off..." Xavier says unbuttoning my jeans. Biting my lip, I unbutton his. "God your gorgeous when youre turned on..." He remarks as he pulls my jeans down.

Before I can respond, we are standing again, and Xavier's pulling my jeans completely off. I grab his jeans and pull them off as well. He grabs my waist, and my hair moves in the sudden movement off us back on the bed in less than a second. He was finally being his true self now that I knew he was a vampire. Using his speed everyone now and then.

"Lift your hips for me love." He pleads trying to take my underwear off. I lift them and he throws them on the ground. "Good girl." My stomach flips as he praises me. "Xavier, please." I beg trying to pull his boxers off. "Hold on love." He says sticking two fingers in his mouth.

"Fuck." I moan as he starts pumping his fingers inside of me. My breathing becomes heavy, and my hands grip the sheets. "Faster." Xavier bends down and kisses me as his pumping becomes faster. "Tell me where." He says hitting my G-spot. "Fuck, right there!" My hands find their way into Xavier's soft hair.

Wanting more, I start moving my hips with his fingers. Soon coming to a stop when Xavier holds my hips in place. "You feel what I want you to feel." He whispers. I let out a moan as his strokes become longer. "I cant- please let me." I beg wanting more. He chuckles seductively. "One more minute love." I groan in frustration, throwing my head back in pleasure.

Feeling something build up I look up at Xavier, biting my lip. "Thats it..." He says as I come undone on his hand. "Shit..." I press my legs to Xavier's body. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I try catching my breath. Xavier has shown me forms of pleasure I didnt even know existed.

He gets off the bed and pulls his boxers off as he watches me reach for the clip of my bra, and take it off. "Open your legs." I do as told and he climbs in between them. He bends down and we start kissing. We both moan as he thrusts into me slowly. "Fuck, you feel so good." he groans into my ear.

"Fuck, good girl." He tells me as I tighten myself. "Xavier, I swear if you dont go faster right, fucking now!" I moan out loud. He laughs and grants my wish. He moans into my neck, as he bites down. I hiss as It was harder than any other hickey he left before. Xavier then starts choking me as he drives himself into me. "Xavier!" I scream moan, throwing my head into the crook of his neck. God, I never last long with him. I come undone so much faster with him.

Soon enough, I feel my climax coming. "Im about to-" He grips my throat harder. "Hold on. Almost." He says whimpering in my ear. Biting my lip, I try my best to hold it as I waited for him. "Now." With his permission, we both shake as we reach the end together. "Holy shit." I breathe as Xavier lets go of his grip on my throat. "God, Davina..." He slowly stands up with me wrapped around him.

"Fuck, you did so good." He rubs my back as he walks us into the bathroom. "That felt so good." I moan into his ear. He dips me slowly into the bathtub. "Good thing you're staying then..." He says making me chuckle. "Yeah, good thing." Xavier looks to the wall focusing on something. "What is it?" I ask making him look back at me with a smile.

Xavier leans down to my head, planting a kiss. "Dinners here."

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Your welcome beaches!!

See yall Wednesday <3

Words: 854

Time posted: 3:06 am

Date: 7/12/2022