013.

AT THE DOJO Scarlett stood with the rest of Cobra Kai as they discussed what had happened yesterday. Robby quietly nudged her and she tried to hide her smile as she nudged him back.

"We gotta hit 'em back with a home invasion. They hit us with the sprinklers?" Kyler exclaimed.

"This is total bullshit!" Tory said, "Just shut up and let me explain." Tory explained her plan and Kyler groaned.

Robby leaned down, "This is ridiculous."

"You think?" Scarlett scoffed. The two continued to talk quietly as the students argued. Silver and Kreese came out of the backroom and asked Robby to warm them up as they went somewhere.

After they were done, Scarlett held a dummy still as Kenny punched and Robby watched. Tory was standing on the other side watching the two make heart eyes at each other. She was totally disgusted by them.

"They know we're the biggest threats," Robby said to the two girls, "They also know we can't risk violating probation," he said to Tory.

"We need to get them somewhere where no one else is around," Tory added.

Silver and Kreese reentered the dojo, "Listen up," the silver-haired man said causing them to fall in, "Gather around. We just had a little powwow with the senseis at Miyagi Do. From here on out there'll be no more fighting until the tournament."

"So our enemies get to humiliate us, and we have to back down and take it?" Tory asked.

"Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy," Kreese said.

"But there's a time to fight. No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. So, if your enemies do something to mess with you, or laugh in your face, good! Take all that anger and store it. Cause you're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?" Silver asked.

"Yes sensei!"

Silver looked at Kreese before retreating to the office. Scarlett sighed.

Silver gave his instructions, they started the drills as he walked around, "There're three things that make a champion. The three D's. Desire. Devotion. And Discipline. The first two I can't give you. The last one I can but you have to be willing to receive it. Are you?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

"All right? Junbi stance." He walked through the rows of students, "Now, I understand you wanna defeat your enemies. And you will, when it matters. Until then just stay focused on your training. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei."

Scarlett looked at Robby as the man continued, "With conviction."

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Good. Arms out. Attention. Chae-ryut. Kyun-Nae. Dismissed."

Scarlett walked over to her bag as Kyler spoke, "Second Sensei's working us hard today. Guy's going beast mode! Sucks we can't give a beat down before the tournament."

"You think I want to smack my sister in the face," Scarlett muttered sipping her water.

"Just because we can't fight doesn't mean we can't get payback," Robby smirked.

"So what do you have in mind?" Tory asked.

Robby stepped aside as he pulled open the tattoo shop door, allowing Scarlett to in first.

"Thanks," she said quietly.

"Hey, Rico, you good?" Hawk asked as they all entered.

"Tattoo shop's closed for the day," Kyler said alerting him to their presence.

As he saw them, he dropped his phone. Kyler and a few other guys ran towards him and he kicked the table. The three held him down as Scarlett looked around.

"You weren't that hard to find you little bitch," Kyler sneered.

"You assholes just ignoring the no fighting rules?" Hawk asked.

"Oh, we're not here to fight," Robby said. Scarlett looked at what he was holding in his hands, "Would you like to do the honours?"

"It would be my genuine pleasure," Scarlett took the hair razor-comb from him and they looked at the purple-haired boy.