018.

THE DANCE WAS OVER. It was now time for the afterparty. The guy from before, who Scarlett learnt was Ray, was holding it at his house. Scarlett was having the time of her life. She was slightly drunk, dancing with Tory and Piper when the music shut off.

"Whoa! The day the music died. What's going on? Guys, turn it back on," Ray shouted.

A man barged through some people angrily, "There are families on this street trying to get some sleep. If y'all don't go home right now, you are gonna get arrested for underage drinking."

Some people started to leave and Ray started, "Okay, relax. Hey guys! Hey, hey! You don't have to leave! It's fine. He's my neighbour. Hey. What are you doing here you weren't invited. You should leave right now."

"Okay, no one listen to this speed bump of a human. This is a loser, everyone. That's why he's partying with you because he has no friends his own age."

A silence passed before Ray nodded, "Okay. I warned you, but you just had to push it and make it personal. Didn't you?"

"I did, Stink-Ray," the man spat.

Scarlett casually sipped her drink as she watched this play out.

"And you know what I'm doing right now? I'm gonna start pushing these buttons and I am gonna call the cops," the man said causing Ray to grab his hand and twist it

"It's not Stink Ray," Ray said taking the phone from him and letting go. He placed a hand on the man's shoulder, "Also this is really gonna sting." He kneed the man in the stomach and the party oohed, "So's this." Kick to the face. The crowd laughed and Ray leant against the sofa, "Party on."

They started to chant and cheer, "Stingray, Stingray, Stingray, Stingray!"

Scarlett laughed as she went toward Robby, "Hey, you wanna go outside?"

"Sure," he smiled.

They stepped onto the patio and Scarlett looked around, "I'm gonna go get us some drinks."

"Ok."

Scarlett walked towards the keg and stood behind a couple. As they walked off somewhere else she rolled her eyes seeing Sam in front of them.

"Seems like you're always behind me in line," Sam smirked, "Robby really? I have a half-eaten cupcake if you want some."

"You know, I'd kick your ass but I promised my Senseis that I wouldn't," Scarlett shrugged.

"Move," Sam said.

"Sorry, I don't take orders from whiny little bitches," Scarlett replied.

Sam's jaw clenched as she turned back to the keg before spinning around and kicking Scarlett in the stomach.

Scarlett blocked the oncoming attacks before Sam tackled her to the ground and pinned her.

Just as Sam was about to punch Miguel came out, "Sam stop!" he shouted pulling her off Scarlett, "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what Johnny said! I'm not taking her shit anymore!" Sam yelled.

"My shit?" Scarletthuckled before attacking. Miguel grabbed her and dragged her backwards, "Get off of me!" He fell and Scarlett glared at him, "Let me go!"

"Get off her," Robby said taking Miguel away from Scarlett. The two started to fight.

Sam interrupted grabbing Robby in a lock, "You think I broke your heart. You broke mine too!"

Scarlett glared at Sam and swept her leg causing her to crumble to the ground. Robby came over, helping Scarlett up.

The two couples stared at each other before Sam tried to kick her. Robby moved her out of the way and the two started to fight them.

Robby held her hands and Scarlett turned, kicking them both to the ground. As they stood, all four got into fighting positions.

Sam started kicking at her. Scarlett blocked her attacks as they kept coming. As the fight continued, Miguel was pushed into them and they fell into the pool beside.

Scarlett came up for air, pushing her hair out of her face as Ray cannonballed into the pool. People followed after and Scarlett swan towards Robby, "You managed to stay dry." She caught sight of Tory behind him and smirked swimming back, "Not for long though." Tory pushed him and he fell in.

Scarlett whooped as he laughed.

"Hey you wanna get out of here," Robby asked as they got out of the pool.

Scarlett nodded, "Yeah."

They got back to the car, and Scarlett sat carefully so as to not ruin the beautiful and expensive leather seats.

He pulled up to a fair and they started talking about the fight.

"That hook kick was awesome. Did you throw that blind?"

"I could throw that in my sleep. But I think the highlight of my night was dancing with you," Sabina teased.

"Thanks. It's a good thing we practised that twirl, it came in handy," Robby chuckled.

She turned towards him, "I still can't believe Silver let us borrow this car."

"Yeah, I know. Gotta return it tomorrow though, so..."

"Unfortunately," Scarlett smiled lightly at him. He stared at her before leaning in and kissing her gently.

When he pulled away he smirked, "That was the highlight of my night."