Chapter 20 New Rumours

_Nina_

I went to open the door revealing sad Janice.she went inside in my bedroom.she sat on the bed and i sat beside her.seeing her situation i felt so bad for her."it’s okay you talk to me.share your emotions it will feel better"i said..she was staring at the ground.hearing me she nodded her head.she Didn't look at me trying not to cry.

"Today remember we went on a park.everything was fine.he Didn't bring up the kiss Thing.but it Was okay until.."

"Until what?" i asked.

"A girl came to him and talked like she was his girlfriend or something.she kissed him in his cheek and said"

"Said what? " i asked once again.

"--Hey baby where were last night.i was waiting for you on bed.why you Didn't come.i was alone at home.--bla bla she was saying more sexual things between them and i just ran away from him.i Didn't want to face him"

"Jane(short form) these things happen.maybe she was trying to make you feel jealous or something you know Emily what she used to do.in this high school these are normal for girls to cringe into guys like that and creating new rumours."

"I know but....he could stop her from kissing- i i Don't know.my childhood friend Erica said that there's something about him.is off..they are so popular and popular guys are never good enough"

"Why tf you believe her.i know Jake is a good person or Ethan would never be friends with him.and otherwise they are really good friends.that makes sense.and forget about Ethan we Don't have time we will get into collage after our holidays ends."

I said as if i wanted to inform her that iam leaving after the graduation.

"Nina,do you think he likes me?"

"I see it in his eyes"

"What if-"

"No if you will find out Later.you will see he will come to you begging"

"I Don't believe it..he also texted me few more times i didn’t answer it.he might try to resolve the Situation so that he can use me again."She couldn’t hold her tears anymore.i hugged her and patted her shoulder.how much she loved him was revealed in her emotions.

" It's gonna be fine give it a time.you will see how much he cares for You.i Won't tell you to go and talk to him by Yourself.if he cares for you he will show you"

I knew i was worst at comforting people but i had to for janice.after a while she stopped crying and the tension in the room became better.we started playing some games and suddenly her phone rang.she checked the dailer id and turned it off."who is it?"i asked.

"uh just a Friend maybe"she replied.

"maybe?"i asked again.

"It's Jake i Don't want to talk to him right now"

"It's Alright Don't go hard on Yourself"

"I just can't hear his voice for now"

"It's fine give Yourself some time"

She smiled at me after a while she said again."few more days and we have to go to collage and study again."

"Yeah.i hate study.school passed way to fast."

"Yeah"

We had fun and gossip.the next day Janice stayed at my place.she went to take a fresh bath while i was on the phone.a message popped up on my screen.i opened it was none other than Ethan.

OTP
how is your ankle now?

Worried about me?*smirk emoji*

Casually asking duh.

Huh It's fine now

Cz i treated It*wink emoji*

It's better now cz you are not here duh or else it would've been worse"

I know iam special.

Now where is this coming from?

From your heart

That is way toooo cringy ew

You loved it i know

Ugh i didn’t

Umm looks like there something happened between Jake and Janice

Yeah she is really upset
She cried alot

He is worried about her alot too
Tell her to pick up the phone

She Doesn't want to

Is she with you right now?

Yes

Then pick up the phone and tell something to jake he is really hyped

What what do i say?

Say you love me

Ew no..never ugh you just gave another reason to ignore you ugh

Try me if you can

Oh i of Course can

Don't you wait for me to text you?yeah i know everything

What?no Prove it

You reply fast.at the Moment i text you,you see it.Even now you did the same thing

My phone was at my hand and i was bored so..

Why you would be bored if Janice is with you?

She went to take a bath.we aren’t together as chewing gum duh

ah then we should be

What?

Lovely as gum

You are lucky iam not blocking you

Then do it

Huh nice try if i block you then how am i going to use you?

Omg

Huh see

Why am i blind?

It's your lose

Why i Didn't see you love me so madly

See?
W8
What?
No i Don't

Huh spill the truth already

You tricked me

As usual

You know you are soooo annoying

Bcz i tell the truth

No ugh
I hate you Ethan

I love you Ely

"Ely?" Someone spoke from behind.