Chapter 29 The locker key

27 year old Nina sitting on a croucher.Reading a book she yawned as she was already bored.she got up and started walking around her house so if she finds something to do.

there was a room where self and books Were the lead and a table beside.A fancy table in a fancy room.she rolled her eyes.

"Mom's stuff always be Fancy" She said.

So many things about her changed alot.her dress up, her talking style,many things.

While walking around and checking that so called fancy room Out.she suddenly got hit by that so called fancy table beside out of nowhere and lost her balance.She held the book self to balance.

the book she touched moved a little but not as much an average book would.She got confused as if she touched a wooden stuff or something.that Didn't feel like a normal papers or book.

She moved the book again and a sudden sound scared her.she stood a far from that side.the book shelf mostly did a faint loud sound.the book shelf splited around and a door between them came front and opened by itself.that door was more likely to be a window.

there would've been a code but somehow someone left it open. opening that tiny door some old books,some files and a box revealed..

"I recognise this box" she mumbled.

She tried to take out the box but a phase showed up.Enter Code...She tried to find the answer of that code but she found a piece of paper.there was a name written on it.

Aiden

"Oh that's...Ethan's elder brother.how funny i Didn't see him.neither while at his sister's wedding" she said to herself.

she tried the name but it didn’t work."what is it then??"even tho the box was old but the safety they put was digital.."what about half number and half word?"She started typing keyboard categorized.

Aiden

'Incorrect code'

A8d3n

'Incorrect code'

Aid3n

'Incorrect code'

"Ugh! What about extra letter?"

A8039A

'Unlocked'

"Finally" She sighed.the more she went in the more she got curious..she opened the box there was letters,business papers,and a key..

In that key there was a serial Number.it Didn't look old.she heard a sound."shit" someone came home and ut was none other than her mom.she hurriedly put everything back in place but kept the key.and locked it.

she made it look like nothing happened.she took out a book and started reading it.

"Hey daughter what are you doing here" a panicked voice heard.she played it cool."i just found a book that i didn’t read yet why?"she replied acting as if everything was normal.her mom glanced at the shelf a few times.

"You left you stuff on the table go fix it You're not a baby anymore Nina"she said.Nina scoffed and left.her mom rushed to put that Safety code to lock it as she left the door unlocked first.

At the evening she went at a shop where people go re arrange keys..she asked the man if he knew who made this key or which stuff it belongs to as he was the Only well known out there.he checked the key and his notes and matching the code he found it..

It's a locker key..

She rushed to her father's office obviously at night so she Won't get Caught.she Didn't go there often..She got into her father's office room.there was a door at thevery end of the room Where he put important files.it has a security code too.

" fuck"

And there was no hidden message or hint.."it must be something related to him."then she noticed it had another way to open it."DNA?what kind of security it is?how does it work?"she tried to look Through the hole of the door.but a light scared her.it scanned her face and eyes..

Welcome Elizabeth

"Wowo i feel like queen Elizabeth "

She went in and closed the door."phew" she started checking the serial numbers.after searching for a while she found it

She unlocked it."thank god this doesn’t have any code or something"she noticed the files and mark at the file.

"Red Notice"

She took out her phone to flash light as it was hella dark.she opened the files.

"Aiden"

Got addict to drug at a very young age.tried to poison his own father 9 times but failed.burned his father in a house.raped 79 young girls,tortured them and killed them.killed 3,952 overnight at a mall.Stalked many girls and traumatised them..

"Oh my god there's alot of crimes he did."

A dangerous stalker,criminal,murderer and so on.

Then she remembered how she once fell into a victim of a man who stalked him.That voice did sound familiar."Don't tell me.its-"

Someone grabbed her from behind covered her mouth.she got shocked and scared at the Same time.she heard a sound of opening a door.a man's footsteps was heard from a distance.

It came closer and closer

Shit

Locker opening sound was heard soon after he left.the man from behind her turns her around to face him but still his hand at her mouth covering it.seeing the person her eyes widened.

"Shhhh he is not gone yet"

Wtf?she thought.