Chapter 46 Is death easy?

"You know you but you were always with the fucking Ethan. What the fuck is in him that I don't have? what the fuck does he do that I don't do? you even took an apartment right next to him. was so hard? was it so fucking hard to always see me rather then him? I tried what not but you always fuck with him l. what the fuck is he? I just wish to kill him right in front of you. I want to see what do you do.. you will probably beg, won't you?"

stay way from Dylan that's what he can told me.. That Ethan always told me.

His girlfriend disappears he was fucking right all this time

"you can't force anyone to love you Dylan!"

" I can you will only see me, know me, beg me, smell me, fuck me I'll be the only one in your sight"

We hadn't enter the forest yet. I have to do something before we do. or else I wouldn't be able to run away. I turn the weel and manage to crush the car with a tree.

And unlock the door and started running. I am not new to this city, but I am new to this area. I didn't look left and right I just kept running forward. I didn't know where I was going. I hid behind a huge wall alike Rock and control my breathing so he wouldn't be able to know where I was. I closed my eyes which would be the foolish thing for me to do right now.so I open my eyes again.

I looked at my left And right to acknowledge where I am.

now I know where I am. I am in a Grave yard. I nearly gasped because that would be the last place for me to hide. it was the closest Grave yard to my place and almost no one come here even if I shout or scream no one will hear me.

I got up to run again but it was too late.when I got up he was right behind the rock. my eyes widened as I saw him holding a gun.
          To aim me down and get where he was planning to take. I started running More deeper to the graveyard as I understood he didn't want to shoot me but he was still chasing me.

I kept running I saw two man standing there while holding the each others shirt. before I could get better view,I felt a sharp pain on my right leg. I fell down immediately.

the sound of the gun didn't echoed in the whole graveyard.he had the silencer. I felt a lot of pain still tried to get up.

He shot at my right leg to pull me down. I saw my instant bleeding. I have already lost a lot of blood because of my stupidity. I was still on the medication. I saw him coming toward me and bent down in front of me. "Enough with that Cat's and rats play l, it is time to go home dear one"

"don't you think dear one is too old fashioned" I even got the nerve to even ask him this at this moment. I am wow. as I acted to be fainted right then blinking a few times, seeing me like that he held his gun lightly.

"I like it all of no one uses it so why not I-"

before he could continue I snatched the gun from him. I couldn't remember where I shot him but the way he fell i was sure I shot at one of his arm as he fell back.

I took chance and started crawling away from him. he grabbed my right lag and pulled me toward him. Despite of feeling that much of a pain, i managed to kick him away from me.my head started feeling lightly. I got up amd started walking toward the two men to get help.

At the moment my eyes met two familiar enough face from me to recognise.

"My brother" is  what I heard from one of the person.

"Aiden" I muttered. I was astonished to see him after this long time. he was helding his gun at Ethan's forhead. I pull up the Dylan's gun and aim at Aiden.I glanced  behind, he was still in pain but now is getting up. he was not in hurried as he saw me standing.

I looked back at them Ethan had no expression but Aiden was grnining as if he won some jackpot. I shot at Aidends wrist making the gun fall out of his hand.

Because of my so called safety u learned some Defence amd privately learned how to aim guns. Mom Doesn't know that. Ethan too untill now.

Ethan looked at my direction. Aiden looked at me then he said something to Ethan. but I was unable to hear anything. I took a step ahead and shot again this time at his chest. I didn't see which side. I didn't want him to die that easily. he deserves to suffer worse. the last thing I saw from Ethan was terrified but not for me shooting his brother but because of me being shot. my head felt super light and my eyes went blank. The only thing I could recall is Dylan running away, Ethan yelling at him and calling my name and I don't even know here Aiden fell.

I feel happy for being dead if everything just emded by my death.i can probably get away from Dylan or Aiden. Now it should just end. Either he should be caught and punished miserably or my death would end all the roots.

I Don't want anything else..

But now i think is death easy? I survived last time. There's less chance of me surviving again after alot of blood lose. I think now it is.. Easy...for now....