Chapter 54 Little Do You Know

I let out a loud enough sigh for him to hear. Not today please..

I let out a loud enough sigh for him to hear. Some explanation was that his apartment's lock had been broken, and he took security very seriously.

He pulled out two wine glasses and the red wine. He placed them on the kitchen countertop. He appeared cool and unconcerned about what had transpired at Janice's grandmother's place. It was starting to get on my nerves. No, why am I concerned? Did he not give a damn?

He filled the cups with wine. I stand next to the counter. Just as he finished pouring, I seized the glass and forced it into my lips.

He took a leisurely sip of his drink while leaning over the counter.

"So in Rush?" He spoke. Disregarding him, I proceeded to pour another glass.

He was silent for a considerable amount of time before speaking.

"You were having a great time today." There was sarcasm in his voice.

"Yes, greater than I have ever had," I answered. I set the drink down on the counter after taking a taste of it. He studied me for a moment before focusing his gaze on the glass.

"You have a problem." He stopped, "You like making people jealous."

"Jealous? Who? My mom? Jake? Or who? I do not believe I would want to make someone jealous. Also, you? "I have no intention of making YOU jealous, even though you fucking despise me," I muttered, rolling my eyes. I sounded angry, and darn it, because I was angry. For a little while, he appeared concerned, but after that, I was simply a hallucination.

Abruptly, he moved closer, his arms putting a barrier between us. As I was ready to take a taste of the drink, he took my glass and leaned closer. "Even though I tried so very hard, I can never despise you." Only honesty was audible in his speech.

The fact that he was so forthright annoyed me.

"I tried to"

It was not my intention for those statements to be said so loudly. He places both glasses on the counter, out of sight of us.

It Didn't take much to realise that his lips are swaying Against mine. I open my mouth to breathe, only to have his tongue slam into mine. I could sense all of his desire, despair, and jealousy.

He drew my hips, and I grabbed his neck for support. He positioned me on the counter to adjust our height. His fingers slid under my black shirt. His fingertips brushed over my bare back for a time. I gently stroked his beautiful hair. I wanted to stop, I badly wanted to stop but I never knew lust could that strong.

"Fuck" He groaned. Damn, how can someone be this hot?

I can't believe this is the same Ethan from high school. He matured into a true guy. He is simultaneously assertive, alluring, and unquestionable.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he did not spend any time lifting me up. We are too preoccupied tasting each other.

We pulled away after I collapsed onto a nice mattress. He slid his shirt over his head, and I did not spend any time either. I removed my shirt and returned to kiss him.

"So desperate?" His husky voice drew me in halfway.

"How many times did that happen in your fantasies, Nina?" He called me Nina Again.. I loathe it when he calls me Nina. It reminds me that I'm not in high school anymore. I am a woman now.

To begin with, though, how did he find out about my dreams?

"What?"

Gesturing, he laughed and moved toward my ears. "I regularly come to your place at night," he said in a whisper. "Your mother has no idea that I have crept into your bedroom countless times just to find you moaning my name. He paused.... "I could not stop myself from kissing you several times."

My heart wasn’t beating the same anymore. It beat so quickly that I believed I would have a heart attack straight away.

"Little do you know, not all of your dreams were fake" he said..

That's why It would feel so real. That is why I would sense the taste even after waking up. I get mystified thinking he saw me pleading and moaning in my wet dreams. He was watching me the entire time.

"Look you did to me. You did not have to be this attractive. Why the fuck you moaned my name" He said.

"Hnghh..." I exclaimed, feeling something beneath me. I could not help but moan.

"Say it again, just like you did while dreaming," he said quietly.

"Ethan..." I moaned out loud. He leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Shit" He cursed Against my skin.

"Yes" I exhaled the word.

I am not sure what words are coming out. It was not what I anticipated to happen.

"What else... You hid from... From me?" I exhaled.

"That Everytime I saw you, I wanted to fucking Kiss you? That I've been waiting for an opportunity to talk to you and be with you? That I wanted you to steal the key So I purposely left that open? I wanted you to trust me.."

This was his strategy. What would have happened if I had not stolen the key? Well, I do not want to think about it. I regret that if that had not happened, we may not have met sooner.

"I trust you. I always did"

He pulled out and looked at me.

"I Couldn't leave you..I can't..."

"Then Don't leave me.. I Don't want you, I need you" I said with every inch of desperation. He caressed my cheeks amd kissed my forehead.

"So do I"..

He kissed my cheeks and nose. He kissed my mouth, throat, neck, and chest... He kissed my mouth, throat, neck, and chest...

He kissed my mouth, throat, neck, and chest... Every kisses of him screamed how much he loved me, how much he cared for me.

❝True love, The one who truly loves will never leave You. Even in the difficult times they will find their way out to You❞ My grandma said this. I was wrong... She has never lied. She was always right. I judged too early.