Chapter 22 What's Happening To Me

Everything between jake and janice solved away but Nina was getting further down.the more days Passed she felt sad and lonely.she Didn't have enough time as she would move away soon.

It was late night.She went out for a walk as she felt lonely.she knew it wasn't good for her at this late night but she still went.she was walking as the air touch her cheeks giving a ticklish feeling.as she was walking she felt a hand on her waist as if someone grabbed her.she struggled to get away.that man was wearing a mask for her to recognise.he grabbed her more roughly and tried to make her get into a car.that car was blue yet wasn't that noticeable.

She managed to hit his main part to get away.as soon as she hitted he got down losing control on her.she used it as a chance to run away.she started running as fast as she could but that man also started running after her.While running she bumped into someone.she looked up only to find confused Ethan looking at her.

He looked at the direction from where she came running.he saw a man running towards them seeing Ethan he stopped.He started running towards the opposite direction.Ethan ran after him and Nina was sitting on the ground confused.she stood up and just kept looking at the direction to see how far he was going.he didn't go that far soon after he lost him due to Darkness.he came back to Nina with an angry face.

He asked her while trying catch air as he ran,"who tf was that?"

"I Don't know i Didn't see his face.did you?"she replied while breathing harder.

" nah "he stood calm before asking her another question."now tell me what tf you are doing here in this late Night?"

"I should ask this" she replied.

"Iam a boy and you are a girl.there's a huge different"

"We people make it different"

"What if he caught you,raped you,sold you or anything worse what would you do?they are not good people we can't make them sit in silence and do nothing so we have to be careful."

She looked down and sighed before splitting out some words.
"I was bored" she said how much low she could.he sighed hearing vibe.he held her shoulder giving her kind of comfort vibe."be careful"his voice was mixed up with sadness and worriedness.he Didn't tell her anything more as he shouldn't be judging just for walking.It's normal for someone to walk if they are bored.how can someone sit 24/7 at home.

He walked her home and was about to leave but she grabbed his arm making him stop.he turned around and looked at her confused.

-Nina POV-

"S-stay"a word escaped her mouth gaspingly.

"What?"

"Just stay tonight at my place it's late night anyway"

"Are you inviting me to-"

"No no no no no no ew of course never!how could you even imagine"

"Wo wo calm down you are panicked"

"Iam not?"i said as if i was confused or asking.

"Uhh you are?" he said teasing me just the way i replied.i rolled my eyes at him.his lips fomed into a smirk which i tried to ignore."are you scared-"before asking me that question while teasing i replied in an irritated tone "No iam not!just leave!ugh"

"Iam not leaving you like that.mind to tell me why you live alone?"

"Cause i want to okay!?"

"Ah yeah some like giving troubles an invitation to you place."

"I've never bought any men at my place you are the first one since i came at this city"

"Uh so you are really inviting me?"

"It is not a public place that i will invite!iam just saying god"

"Then what is it that you want from me now?"he asked rasing one of his eyebrows teasing me Though he knew the answer.i was scared so i wanted him to stay with me.but why him?why always him?at that moment my mind went at our Kiss,his lips.i unconsciously stare at his lips for a few second.then i look away again not wanting him to realise what i did right there.i turned around,walking towards my door.

"Come inside if you want to or leave!"I yelled while walking.

I went inside keeping the door open.i left it as a conclusion as i knew he would come inside.he had no choice to.he did came inside closing the door.i was raging towards My Room.he came from behind grabbing my waist,he pinned me Between the wall and him.he was dangerously close to me.i could feel his warm breath which was giving me a ticklish feeling.his warm breath was hitting my cold skin.my breath hitched when tried to talk.i just remained silent trying my best to calm down,trying not to let him know that my heart was beating way too faster.he leaned down to my neck.this time i bring Courage to speak.

" W-what are you doing E-Ethan"still with a trembling breathe i spell out the words.

-"Isn't it what you wanted" he whispered in my ears giving me gasping feels down my spine.at the moment his lips touch my skin i already felt weak.his hand in my waist,his lips on my neck giving me wet kisses,his scent was burning my heart.I felt sensitive in my down belly.i wasn't supposed to feel it,right?i felt my weak legs trying to stand on the spot.only if he knew how much he was doing to me just by kissing my neck.i feel his lips still sucking my neck.

After a moment he stopped and whispered once again,"I can feel it"my heart jumped as if it will burst at any moment."F-Feel what?"i asked trying to be normal."Why you Didn't stop me"his was cold yet deep.he didn't seem to be joking.i had no amswer to that cause i didn't stop him.i pulled him more closer just to feel him more when he started kissing my neck leaving wet feels.

He pulled away.he stared at me making it more hard for me to breathe.i looked down not knowing what to do.i hear him chuckling That's when i look up into his eyes only to find him smirking."You wanted this.i was right wasn't i?"he said more like whispering.he touch my lips with thumb softely.he was so close i wanted him to kiss.i didn't know why but i just wanted.my eyes went at his lips but instantly i push him harder making him fall on one of the croucher.

"You disgusting Piece of shit" i said trying to act like i hated it.he was just laughing looking at me.i look at giving him my world wide irritated looks while adjusting my hair.at the moment his cute laughing face turns into a daddy one.he leans back on the croucher.he bring his hand closer to his lips.he slightly bite his thumb with which he touched my lips.he stared at me with the most seduced look. wasn't it enough for him?
I got nervous by his looks as my desire became more hard to stop.i notice his tongue rolling on inside while his eyes were glued on me.i try my best not to lose in front of him.

You need to calm down duh cool down Nina What's Happening to me