Chapter 25: Kissable

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

2 days passed by abrupter than I thought. I have been busy these last few days, I am furthermore beginning my training with Silas after what happened 2 days ago.

My mom suggested for me to proceed with the training so that I could put my anger somewhere useful. In the meantime, I'm still figuring out how the Silvius clan penetrated our house.

I mean they couldn't have sneaked in through the gate. That's why Aaron has maintained the house a few days ago.

Also, I've been anxious the past few days. Today is the day that I'm going to meet Silas' parents. And let's just say that Kayla and I have been browsing for the perfect clothing set for hours now.

I feel like throwing up, what if they don't like me? What if they think that I'm not good enough for their son?

"What about this pair of clothing? It's not too revealing and it's casual?" Kayla hands me a pile of clothes and I sigh, thinking whether to try them on or not.

Eventually, I agree and walk into the bathroom. I remove my old clothes and pull on the new ones Kayla handed to me.

It was casual and not too dramatic, I want a good first impression

It was casual and not too dramatic, I want a good first impression. I let my hair fall loose on my shoulders, a couple of dark brown strands covering my face until I pull them back.

My hand touched the bathroom handle and I open the door, revealing myself to Kayla who's now sitting on my bed with her legs crossed on top of each other and her head leaning on her arm.

A small smile setting on her face as she bounces her head in approval, "I don't know why you needed my help in the first place. You look good in everything." Kayla praises and I chuckle.

Kayla claps her hands and stands up from the soft mattress, "Now let's get breakfast before Silas arrives," I nod and open my bedroom door, the both of us heading downstairs.