Chapter 31: Love

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share with your friends!

Somewhere in this chapter, I recommend you listen to any Chase Atlantic song played with an electric guitar :)

Enjoy reading!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I rub my eyes groaning as I toss in the bed, I fell asleep and didn't wake up 'till the next morning. I feel something hard under my head and perk up.

My eyes lock with Silas' ones, his hair is messy and drooping onto his forehead. He has a slight smile on his face as he brushes my hair away from my face with his left hand.

His right-hand wraps around my waist from behind and I spot the bandage on his knuckles. My eyebrows furrow together as I show Silas the confusion on my face.

"Did you punch someone?" I question with concern in my voice, he closes his eyes as a breathy chuckle leaves his mouth.

He brings my head closer and plants a gentle kiss on the top of my head, "Don't worry about it, amore." He tells me like it was a simple thing to do.

I turn away from him and slowly stroke my fingers over the white bandage, "It doesn't hurt much, does it?"

"It doesn't," His hand grips my chin rotating my head to look at him, "Are you hurting?" He's now the one asking me questions.

He has a smirk on his face and trails his eyes up and down my body, already signalling what he meant by his question.

The answer is yes. I can't feel my freaking legs anymore and I'm probably bleeding.

But apart from that everything is great.

"A little." I answer and he strokes his hand through my brown hair, "You can still walk?" He asks me again and I nod.

"Then I'll make sure you can't next time." He whispers and I scowl at him, we just woke up.

"It was your first time, right?" His question caught me off guard and my lips form a thin line as I nod slowly.

"I didn't do anything with E- that fucker," I use the nickname my brothers and basically everyone calls Ethan.

I wonder where he is right now? Dead? Who knows.

Silas looks away, my face turning into a frown again, "Is there something wrong?" Silas gazes back towards me the second I asked him that.

He smiles softly and shakes his head, "Thank you for trusting me, baby." I feel myself start to blush when he again calls me baby.

Silas brings me out of my thoughts when his hand is set on the back of my head, he puts my head back on his chest as he wraps his arms around me tighter.