Chapter 54: Relax

HELLO LOVESS <333

I hope yall are doing okay, have fun reading!! 🤍😩

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes abruptly flutter open as my mind is hazed by somnolence but the daylight already shimmers through the room.

I hastily sit up in bed when I don't feel Silas' presence next to me and I groan, where is he now?

I sigh and get out of the bed, heading towards the bedroom to shower and brush my teeth.

When I was finished, I left the bathroom again searching for an outfit to wear.

I gather a green-coloured set that makes my brown hair stand out, I pull off my sweater and my sweatpants- Silas' and change into the green pair.

I fix my hair in the mirror, smearing my lipgloss on my lips as I spend another 10 minutes looking if there were any pimples on my face

Luckily not. I hope it stays that way.

I eventually exit the bedroom, making my way downstairs to prepare breakfast while I'm still wondering where the hell mia vita is.

He's not in his office and clearly not downstairs too.

I sigh and enter the kitchen, proceeding to make breakfast for me and Silas.

I save some of the breakfast for Silas on the kitchen counter and eat my own food before going to the living room with a book in my hands.

Ugly Love, almost finished it.

I seat myself on the couch, grab a blanket and open the book at the page I didn't read.

I stay there for perhaps an hour before my head snaps towards the sound of the front door opening.

My eyes lift up from the book I'm currently reading.