Part 2

Welcome to Chapter 2, thank you everyone for the support shown so far for this story - I know this is different to the majority of the other stories I make as it is only based of Teen Wolf - so without much more chat from me, here is the next chapter - enjoy!!!!

Derek POV

A loud banging noise jolts me awake from my sleep; I roll over to look at my clock to see it is reading 22:00. Uh, why am I been woken up now for? I have only been back in town for the past two hours and really want to sleep especially after the day I have had.

However, now I am awake I am wondering how I was even managing to stay asleep through all the sirens that seems to be going off everywhere. As another round of banging happens on the door followed by a familiar voice shouting for my help.

"Derek!! Please I know your home, we really need your help!!!" Scott screams as he continues to bang on my door as I quickly get out of my bed and unlock the door before sliding it open.

Once opened I am startled to see how pale Scott's face is with evidence of tears and anger currently coating it; his arm currently wrapped around Lydia who is looking in a very familiar state to him and I can feel the grief radiating off the pair of them.

"What has happened? Here come on in!!" I state ushering them into loft before guiding them both over to the sofa, Scott guides Lydia to gently sit down as I grab my shirt off the counter and place it on before heading into the kitchen and sticking the kettle on; Mum always said in times like this a cup of tea is the best thing.

"Peter, get your arse down here now!! We have company!" I shout up the stairs before I hear him grunt and roll out of bed before appearing quickly at the top of the stairs and descends within a few moments of me calling him. I head back to the kitchen and pour out two mugs of tea and two mugs of coffee.

"Lydia? Scott? What's happened?" Peter asks as I hand out the mugs of drinks and retrieve the box of tissues from the kitchen also, I also pull out some biscuits. Peter comes and sits next Lydia and pulls her into a tight hug while Scott rises from his feet and comes over to where I am hovering and collapses onto to me and starts breaking down crying, I grasp onto him tightly and hold him allowing him to let it out before we know what's happened.

"He's gone. He's left me all alone." Lydia whispers out before breaking down more into Peter's arms while wrapping her arms wrap around her bump and a feeling of dread hits my stomach. No, he can't be gone, I am going to find him and drag him back by his ear. But why would Scott be radiating so much grief, I would have expected to feel more anger coming from him?

"What do you mean he is gone? Where did he go? Did he leave you a note?" I ask as I guide Scott back to the sofa and sit down on the table opposite him to continue providing comfort while Peter continues to support Lydia.

"Sti.. Stiles is dead!" Scott stammers out and I can't help but let my jaw drop to the floor; no this can't be happening. I refuse to believe this is true but the evidence in front of me; it should be more then enough. I lock eyes with Peter and I am surprised to see the tears shining in his eyes; I know him and Stiles had gotten closer since the Wild Hunt incident but I never realised how close.

"No, that's not possible! That can't be true, I messaged Stiles yesterday and we were going to meet tomorrow. Oh god!" I state as reality hits me that what they are saying is true, Stiles and Scott are known for their pranks but this time I know it isn't a prank or joke.

"How did it happen? Also where is Sheriff, shouldn't you be comforting him instead of seeking support from us?" Peter asks as his voice shakes slightly, he seemed nervous to ask the question but we need to know what has happened.