Part 11

Welcome to Chapter 11 - here we are at the end already, thank you once again for reading, commenting and voting - time to meet Stydia's baby!! - enjoy!!

Stiles POV

As I run into the Hospital waiting room, I didn't expect to see so many people waiting, Parrish jumps to his feet as soon as I get through the doors and skid to a stop as I hear Rafael entering behind me.

"Him! Where the heck have you been?" Parrish snaps at me and I just shake my head at him, seriously out of everyone here he already knew the answer to that question.

"Later, right now my wife and child need me. I guess Dad is with Lydia?" I state really hoping I haven't missed the birth of my son.

"Yeah, first door at the end of the corridor. Go, you are just on time." Parrish points as I look towards the others as they all look more paler then when I walked in each with their mouths hanging open.

"I promise I will explain everything later." I state moving the bag more onto my shoulder as I move in the direction that Parrish pointed in, I arrive at the room and can hear the sounds of talking and a few whimpering sounds coming from Lydia.

I steady myself before gently tapping on the door twice before opening the door, everyone in the room seems to freeze in place as I enter the door and quickly close the door behind me.

"Hey Lyds! Hey Dad! I'm home." I state with a smile on my face trying to act as calm as I can while internally wanting to run to them both.

"Stiles?" Lydia whispers and I drop my bag and race over to her side, I place a kiss on her head before grasping her hand in mine.

"I'm here and I am never leaving you or our child again." I state as she gently squeezes my hand, I look away from Lydia towards Dad and give him a watery smile before focusing back on Lydia.

"Alright Lydia, it is time to push!" Dr Geyer advises unfazed by my reappearance; Melissa looks slightly stunned before shaking it off.

Derek POV

Stiles! Oh my god Stiles is alive! But how and what on earth is happening right now, I look towards Rafael who just smiles before Scott wraps him into a tight hug. Not even an hour has passed since Stiles's surprise arrival before the loud sounds of a baby crying echoes out of Lydia's room.

We all start cheering and hugging each other before one by one we start crying, the relief and emotions from the past few weeks catching up with each of us. News starts spreading out that not only is Stiles alive but that he and Lydia have had their baby.

Within an hour of the first cries ringing out, the waiting room is now filled with Deputies and more family members. Everyone from Natalie to Chris to Liam and Mason were present in the room, each asking if the rumours were true that Stiles was alive once again. Rafael had been checked out after passing out not long after the cries rang out, he was discharged and back with us just as the doors opened to reveal Stiles carrying a small bundle.

"Wow this is a lot more people then was out here earlier. Hi, yeah I am back and alive but more importantly everyone meet mine and Lydia's son; Evander Scott Stilinski." Stiles states looking tired but smiling brightly as he cradles his son with such a look of pride.

"Scott, really?" Scott states with tears in his eyes as he steps forward towards the duo as Stiles nods to confirm what he heard was true.

"Of course, who else am I going to name my son after? Peter? No offence Peter! Also, Lydia and I was wondering if you and Parrish would do us the honour of been Evander's godfathers?" Stiles states gently as he passes Evander over to Natalie so she can meet her Grandson before Scott barrels into Stiles crushing him into a hug.