Part 4

Welcome to Chapter 4 - thank you everyone again who has read this story so far - here is the newest chapter, please be advised a picture is included - enjoy!!

Lydia POV

Three years, eight months, two weeks and five days, that is how long I have been Mrs Lydia Stilinski. I still remember to this day the goofy look on his face the day I agreed to be his wife and soul mate for life; his whiskey eyes shone so bright that day. I am scared that if I close my eyes I will forget what he looked like, smelled like or the sound of his voice, I scroll through my phone and find my favourite picture of us, it was taken of us at our engagement party

 I am scared that if I close my eyes I will forget what he looked like, smelled like or the sound of his voice, I scroll through my phone and find my favourite picture of us, it was taken of us at our engagement party

I run my thumb over his face while looking down at my stomach; how can any of this really be happening right now. Just last week we were having a discussion over baby names, Stiles liked the idea of Martin Scott for a boy, he said it was a way of combining his two-favourite people.

I click off the photo and notice the last number I had dialed was Stiles's, I know he won't answer it but I need to hear his voice right now. I press call expecting it to head straight to voicemail but instead it starts ringing, after a few rings it diverts to voicemail, and I hear his beautiful voice once again.

'Hey this is Stiles and you missed me, leave a message'

I quickly hang up without leaving a message and hold it closely to my chest, how can any of this be happening right now? We should be arguing over what colours to paint the nursery or him overworking or him telling me to rest as he has everything covered. I place a hand on my bump and close my eyes, I guess in someway I still have some part of him left with me.

"Don't worry Peanut, I am not going anywhere. We will get justice for your Dadda." I state and I promise myself I will see this done so our child will grow up knowing who stole there Dadda away from them and know there is good people in the world to bring them to justice.

"I'm guessing you can't sleep either!" Peter's voice rings out behind me making me jump slightly, I thought everyone had gone to sleep while waiting for Derek to arrive back. It is mad how many years ago I would have been terrified to be around Peter but now, I actually find comfort in his presence.

"Everytime I close my eyes I see his face, staring blankly into nothingness; I am just hoping this is just a nightmare I will soon wake up from." I advise as he sits next to me and grasps my hand and we stare out into the sunrise happening.

"I know you may want to hear this right now, but I need to know someone has said this to you; you are not alone in this fight and it will get better. Right now, it may feel easier to be angry at the world and get revenge yourself on those responsible, but I can state from previous experience that is not the best solution." Peter explains and I can tell he is saying it from a place of honesty and sincereness, I know better then anyone what he was like back then.

"Right now, I don't want revenge nor am I angry at the world for what has happened, I guess that may come later on. Right now, all I want are answers as to why this happened and whether Peanut is not only going to grow up without their Dadda but without their Gramps also. I want to be able to look into my child's eyes and explain to them why this happened. Is that too much to ask for?" I state holding my arm tightly around my stomach as I feel gently nudges in my rib from where our little Peanut is having a stretch around.