Part 3

Welcome to Chapter 3 - oh you very lucky people, you get a triple update today on this lovely story - thank you again everyone for the support so far - here is the new chapter, enjoy!!!

*Time for everyone's fav moments in stories - the flashback!*

Rafael POV

I have always had a love hate relationship driving down this main road into Beacon Hills but this road has always been my safe space; mainly to think over everything that has happened or is currently happening in my life. I am broken out of my peaceful thinking time by my phone ringing, the dashboard flashes up to show it's from the Sheriff station.

"Hey Noah, don't worry I am already on my way to take Stiles off your hands for at least a month. Only joking bud, how can I help?" I ask once I answer the phone via Bluetooth but the voice that comes back is not the one, I was expecting.

"Agent McCall, it's Deputy Parrish here sir. I'm sorry to disturb you but you haven't heard from either Sheriff Stilinski or Stiles at all have you? No one can reach them, Lydia and Scott are here as neither have been heard from since Friday night." Parrish voice comes from the speaker, and I try to think back to the last time I spoke to either of them.

"Haven't heard from Stiles since Friday evening when he requested I met with him today, he said he had something important he needed to discuss with me. I assumed it had something to do with the plans to open an FBI field office within the Sheriff Station." I advise pressing my foot slightly more down on the gas pedal to increase my speed, I have a feeling I need to get to Beacon Hills right now.

"Everyone else is the same, Lydia advised that when Stiles left the house on Friday afternoon he advised he would be home before the start of shift on Monday morning but nothing, we have an APB out on the truck but nothing and no response at the house. Odd thing is the house was in complete silence so I am going to head over with Scott to see if his Werewolf hearing can pick up anything I can't." Parrish advises and I hear shuffling and distant chatter in the background, alright I need to be not only the boss right now but Scott's Dad.

"Dad, how far out are you?" Scott asks me and I can hear the concern in his voice, I can tell this is different to the time Stiles went sleep walking scaring everyone for a few hours and then the odd days of disappearing afterwards.

"About ten minutes or so, head over to the Stilinski house now. My gut is telling me that is where we will find them, I will meet you over there." I advise switching my sirens on and picking up more speed, I changed the radio station to the frequency of the dispatch area for Beacon Hills and I feel my stomach drop as the report comes over the radio.

Shots heard within the residence of Sheriff Stilinski, all units to respond immediately. RA units have been dispatched also.

"Dispatch this is Agent McCall of the FBI, please note it down I am responding to the shots fired at the Stilinski residence as it is believed FBI Agent Stilinski is also present in the property." I state quickly into the rando before dialing Stiles's work number which after a few rings sends me directly to voicemail, that is not good. Stiles knows the rules that if that number rings he answers immediately.

I quickly dial the FBI Headquarters in Washington DC to advise them on the situation, I request for assistance to be sent to help investigate and search for Stiles and Sheriff, but my gut is telling me that something isn't right and we may be too late.

As I pull up I notice that Parrish has already arrived and entered the property with the additional units, the ambulance pulls up as I step out and I run into the house as I hear a notable scream and loud crying coming from Lydia and Scott.