CHAPTER 41

[the mind is the garden, and the important person is the rose, then my garden must be particularly monotonous and boring.] 】

since that day, song mo has ignored me. he stopped clinging to me, didn't talk to me, or even hid when he saw me.

the ninth sister-in-law felt that something was wrong and asked me cryptically if something had happened.

i told her about the broken flowerpot, thinking that i might have scared the child, and asked her to help me coax it.

"that's the way it is." the ninth sister-in-law sighed, "little young master is also a poor child, you don't blame him." before the age of three, the little young master lived with mr. xia and mr. luo. but since the death of young master yanchi, mr. xia has not been able to get out of the pain of losing his son, his body and spirit are getting worse and worse every year, and mr. luo is relatively busy, so he has some things to the little young master... negligent. when mr. xiao found that the little young master was three years old and could not speak, he took the little young master to his side and raised himself. however, the father and son have been difficult to get close because of their respective personalities. thanks to your coming to the house, the little young master has some children's appearance. in the end, she said that song mo had a sensitive personality, and must be afraid that i would blame, so she hid when she saw me, and let me wait patiently for a few days, and slowly it would get better.

she has more parenting experience than me and knows song mo better, she said so, and i had to press anxiety and give song mo more time.

before marrying song bailao, it was rumored on the internet that zhu li was married to him, and i mistakenly clicked into a report, which not only revealed the details of the marriage between the zhu family and xia sheng, but also analyzed a series of information such as zhu li and song bailao's family lineage, education, personality, career achievements, and so on. finally, it means that the two are a match made in heaven, and there is a pair on the ground.

one of them took song bailao's stepbrother xia yanchi, saying that he was weak since childhood, died of illness five years ago, and xia qiao was also overly worried and increasingly emaciated, so he handed xia sheng over to song bailao to take care of. song bailao's ability is outstanding, and in just a few years, he has pushed xia sheng to the top of the industry, and the office buildings have been replaced with a more magnificent one. it can be said that without song bailao, there would be no glory of today's summer sheng.

at that time, i felt that xia qiao was pitiful, she died of her lover when she was young, she was forcibly marked, she died of her son when she was old, and it was not easy for white-haired people to send black-haired people.

now i think that song mo is more pitiful than him, as soon as he was born, he had no mother, song bailao did not live with him, xia qiao indulged in his own pain all day, and although luo qinghe loved him, he was also negligent until three years without finding his abnormality.

he should have been the most lively age, but he was sensitive and introverted and timid.

"okay, i'll see you in the afternoon."

after hanging up the phone, i changed my clothes and prepared to go out.

han yin said that once the last interview draft was issued, it was very resentful, and he wanted to record a video as a fan benefit, and asked us if it was inconvenient.

i was not inconvenient, but i was afraid that she would bump into song bailao again, so i stayed in a café about five kilometers away from viking mountain.

when i went out, i met song mo in the corridor. he probably didn't expect to collide head-on with me, staring blankly and confused.

"momo..." i was just about to approach him, but he took a step back in fright, turned and ran away, and i tried to stop him too late.